Enrem's YouTube Channel; Tips & Tricks, Toy Box commentaries

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Re: Enrem's YouTube Channel; Tips & Tricks, Toy Box commenta

Postby Enrem » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:12 am

Thanks Infinibox! I appreciate that!

rank_100_ftb_10
Enrem
Main Console: PS4

Postby Enrem » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:53 am

I'm thinking of doing videos about other games as well as DI including, but not limited to, retro Disney games. Does anyone have any suggestions for games they'd like to see? (They don't have to be Disney games)

rank_100_ftb_10
Enrem

Postby Modeltrainman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:56 am

Toy Story/2/3/ Racer, Lion King, anything Disney...
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby hoodoo » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:40 am

Thanks for the videos. Subscribed.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dexter26 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Is there a way to make a block disappear if you attempt to jump to it? I'm working on a section in my toy box that you have to follow a certain path to get from one side of a lava pit to the other side. I want to place blocks to jump to. I want to make it where if you jump to the wrong one, it disappears and you fall into the lava and have to start over at a checkpoint. I'm just not sure what creative-toys to use and how to hook up the logic to do this. Can you help with this? Thanks.
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby jmob22 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 pm

I've tried to find videos for some of the creativitoys on YouTube but with no luck. The name escapes me but there is one that keeps score of how many times you defeat a player? I've never gotten that one to work. A video from a toy box superstar sure would help!

rank_100
jmob22
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby crocko33 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:48 pm

@jmob22 -- Best way to do this is to use the Victory Tracker and the Scoreboard. Still searching for a good video to show you....but if you get those two toys out, you may figure it out pretty quickly.

@Dexter26 -- The Replayer is going to be your friend on this one (and Trigger Areas).

[others may have a more efficient suggestion, but here is what I'm thinking]
Build out the correct path of blocks. Then, use your Replayer (start recording) to build the incorrect paths. Stop Recording. Set the Trigger Area above a wrong block to trigger a 'Clear' on the Replayer. (You'll need to link a Trigger Area for each incorrect block)

Now, if you want the entire incorrect path to disappear each time, then you can use one replayer [potentially makes it easier for the player to figure out/see the correct path]
If you want ONLY the incorrect block that is being jumped to...to disappear, then you will need a replayer to record the building of each individual block -- so potentially, quite a few replayers.

I've seen this done in a recent Up-themed Featured Toy Box and am assuming this is roughly the way it was accomplished.

rank_100
crocko33
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Enrem » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:22 pm

@Dexter26 I was planning a video about replayers showing all the fun stuff you can do, so stay tuned for that!

rank_100_ftb_10
Enrem

Postby jmob22 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Yeah I've tried multiple different connections with those two, I'm sure it's just a small silly thing I'm doing wrong, which is often the case.

rank_100
jmob22
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels