Welcome all parental figures!

practical parenting gaming discussions

Re: Welcome all parental figures!

Postby SHROUD » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm a games player on the PS3, and my 3 year old daughter caught the bug quite early on with the Lego games, she loved Skylanders. So getting Disney Infinity was a no brainer (don't mind them myself if I'm honest either ;) )

rank_0
SHROUD
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Dexter26 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello, kinda new to the forum. Need to bring this section back to life, lol.

My wife and I decided to get DI for our 6 year old son for Christmas. That's why I come to the boards a little late. He had no idea he was getting this Christmas day, and the look on his face was priceless. We decided to get DI over Skylanders because we didn't feel he needed an all out combat game at his age. We all absolutely love DI. He likes going through some of the stories as well as explore the toy box. I'm more into the building aspect of the toy box, but he's tried his hand at creating, (usually end up with random objects floating in the air). It's kinda turned into a collection hobby as well as a game for the family. We also have a daughter under the age of one. Right now she just watches the screen as we run around the DI world. My wife's idea was to collect the girl figures so our daughter would have characters to play with when she gets older, *(but really she wanted them for herself, lol). All in all, our whole family loves Disney Infinity.
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby megalodon360 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:25 am

I have 2 kids also, 17 and 5 . My 5 year old loves playing with the princesses and inside out figures. She also enjoys exploring the Hub and some of the downloaded toy boxes I have . My 17 year old likes playing the Star Wars playsets. I enjoy it all and cant wait to see the new wave of characters in March.

rank_0
megalodon360
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity gaming parents