Potential Toys R Us Trade Event

any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times, dates and places to meet up face to face with other Disney Infinity fans to swap power discs

Re: Potential Toys R Us Trade Event

Postby sigil » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Got some 3 for $10 power disc packs and talked to an employee that stated that they were coming out and to watch the bar code as it will have a copy of the same disc in each pack. Sounds like 1.0 tru packs.
Hoping he is wrong
Where ever you go, there you are.

rank_250
sigil
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Dexter26 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Has anyone gone to a power disc trading event in the past? What all is involved/happens at the event?
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby hoodoo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:00 pm

I went to the TRU event last year. They handed out a plastic DI bag with coupons and a checklist of the wave one merchandise. Everyone just walked around asking for discs they needed. I just gave my girls our list and told them to have fun. They came back with everything we were missing and we still had a few extras. The same day as the event last year was also the release of one of the exclusive TRU power discs as well so maybe the turn out was higher because of that. Either way, it was enjoyable and worthwhile. I really hate to miss it this year.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity power disc swap meets