Network Multiplayer Test for: The Last Meadow

add your online friend requests to the appropriate topic in this forum
any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times and dates to meet up with other forum members in a private toy box

Network Multiplayer Test for: The Last Meadow

Postby INFamilyGamers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, I'm trying to finish a multiplayer toy box game: The Last Meadow. The map is simple, which will hopefully keep the speed up for network play. It does well playing locally, but I don't know how it performs over a network. If a couple of gamers out there would like to try it out and let me know, I'd appreciate it, along with any other comments that you all might have. It's in my shared with friends folder, so just friend me so you can get to it.

Game Story:
There is only a small meadow remaining between two great empires. Each player will lead their army in a fight over The Last Meadow. 2 Players.

Each player starts with 50 points. Your points go down as your army is defeated and points go up as you defeat your opponents army. The game ends when the opponents dome is broken, but the winner is the high scorer. FYI: the barriers around the dome don't go away until you defeat the surrounding guards.

Thanks in advance for any comments on this game.
INFamilyGamers
Community Boxes:
Travel Village-Combat Exploration
The Last Meadow-2P combat

rank_0
INFamilyGamers
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Network Multiplayer Test for: The Last Meadow

Postby INFamilyGamers » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:04 am

The Last Meadow just went live on community content. I'd still like to know how it's working out for any network players and I'll be interested in any other comments, as well. It's a non-stop action packed 2 player battle. Whether you play with your strongest character or weakest, you are sure to have a fun time.
Download link: https://infinity.disney.com/toybox/223f ... e5bea37ec1
Community Boxes:
Travel Village-Combat Exploration
The Last Meadow-2P combat

rank_0
INFamilyGamers
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity toy box meet ups