Disney Infinity - keeping the magic alive

add your online friend requests to the appropriate topic in this forum
any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times and dates to meet up with other forum members in a private toy box

Re: Disney Infinity - keeping the magic alive

Postby Casttwister » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 am

Hello, what can we expect after the latest news presented by @T from "letsplayagame.co.uk", will this project go forward? Let me know your opinions?

rank_0
Casttwister
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Zmillfarmer » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:26 am

@casttwister Goodmorning . . . If you go to the site you will see great improvements in the Lag time that we had all previously been experiencing.

The question is how are we to show proper appreciation for what T started since this is to be a Community that, at its core, Shares Toy boxes and keeps the magic of DI alive.

When the lack of civility, naysayers and badgerers continuously assault someone who is trying to give us back Toy Box sharing it is Shame on Them! Yet the Community suffers and the ne're'-do-wells just slink off while poisoning a project that Walt Disney would have applauded. Families and Friends playing together and sharing magic and joy.

These are my opinions and my daughter and I will continue to support this Project!

Final Note: Trying to put together a Server to handle multiple simultaneous requests and sustained download and upload connections requires a lot of stress testing. Which we all did by engaging in the Sparkathons which provided real time stress on the server. Unfortunately at most times during these Timed Events (only good for a specific number of users or just time) most One Hour Cycles had fewer than 5 to 6 Users online and at very few there was 10 to 20 users. Gathering Sparks was not the real point . . . pinging the server to stress it was. This is a complicated process and we all need to be patient and it will be realized. Again that is the outcome we are supporting . . . Sharing Toy Boxes
Imagination is best if set Free!

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:12 pm

I still didn't received the activation codes for this game.
Can someone help me with this with what to do?
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Zmillfarmer » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Hay Sherrif Ben (sorry I couldn't resist)

I have no idea what the procedural processes the Private Server is going through but I believe that the first thing is they are making sure the Server and Site functions properly. I hate getting bounced out of a game or have login issues or the dreaded "server is busy" in the middle of a download.

Each day I believe we are getting closer and each day I look for positive changes and the eventual activation.

This is kind of like the due date for first time parents . . . Is this it? . . . Should we go now? . . . Oh, false labor . . . Here comes baby. Talk about stress and relief.

If I was in Doolin I would head to McGann's for a Pint or several and listen to the music . . .
Imagination is best if set Free!

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:36 pm

So has this actually gone anywhere? I tried to keep up but they seem to revamp the whole thing once a month. Too many hoops to jump through with all the spark "games".

I think they made a serious mistake by not welcoming all the high profile toy box artists with open arms. They seem to have very little knowledge of the community as it was and are hell bent on making one their own way regardless of who they offend, block, or ignore IMO. Good luck with a server if there is little to no new content to share.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity toy box meet ups