PlayStation Network friend requests go in this topic

add your online friend requests to the appropriate topic in this forum
any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times and dates to meet up with other forum members in a private toy box

Re: PlayStation Network friend requests go in this topic

Postby Just4Clix » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Hey all,

I am a 33 year dad (son is only 2 I bought the game so he could watch his favorite characters run around on screen) who got addicted to playing infinity, looking for PSN friends to see what infinity online has to offer. I am looking for older gamers (20+ please) to join my PSN friends list. Please add OhNoHesGotAGun (case sensitive) if you would like to add another DI buddy to your list.

Despite the PSN name, I mostly enjoy rpg, strategy, and adventure games. I Dislike racers, sports games, and most shooters (however, I love borderlands 2 and last of us) .

Thanks
Marvel Infinity would make my dreams come true and my wallet empty.

rank_0
Just4Clix
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Mew469 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Anyone want to play online together sometime? My PSN is Mew4699 (:
Can't wait for Ultron and Hulkbuster!

rank_0
Mew469
PSN ID:

Postby vorxdargo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 pm

still trying to get people to play online with, and sorry for those who did try and add me. i forgot i had it set so only i can send the requests. COD enough said..
anyway if you wanna game with me just send a message here and i'll add you, i'm on most days playing other games but just let me know you wanna play and we can jump in. my characters are still low level since i'm a full online gamer and rarely play offline so please keep that in mind. thanks all.

P.S. i need some late night fellow gamers. my schedule has me up mostly at night.

rank_0
vorxdargo
PSN ID:

Postby michallo_w » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Not yet ;) I feel awfully lonely online, so guess I'm looking for some friends to play with :D Please, feel free to invite me.

rank_0
michallo_w
PSN ID:

Postby tiadb22 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi. I am just looking for friends on disney infinity. Please add me. Psn id tiadb22

Btw. I am not very good at making toy boxes yet still learning. So I would love to see what others have done and play their worlds. Please add me tiadb22 thanks

rank_0
tiadb22
PSN ID:

Postby Roemmis » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:54 pm

I've been wanting to try out the Online-Multiplayer, so I'll be adding a few of you, if you don't mind. :) As for my own PSN ID, it's "Roemmis", just like my name here on the forums. Feel free to add me! :D

rank_0
Roemmis
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Luv_kristal » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Im pretty new to disney infinity and have no friends to play with can someone add me my psn thingy is luv_kristal I'm not a kid I'm 23 but don't mind playing with kids.

rank_0
Luv_kristal
PSN ID:

Postby indianajoel89 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm ditto a lot of folks on here, love the game, only have one other friend who has the game and he didn't take it to his dorm with him this semester, so I'd love some new friends to play with and earn trophies and such! indiana_joel_89 (natch) is the id!

rank_0_ftb
indianajoel89
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby diddy50 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello all, I'm New to Disney infinity and to this forum. 28 years old, wife plays with me sometimes. PSN is diddykong50 I also have a headset. Add me if you'd like, I am on quite a bit when im not working. I've sent requests to some of you recent posters.

rank_0
diddy50
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box meet ups