Romulus's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Re: Romulus's Toy Boxes

Postby Mercath » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:17 am

Played Invasion: ESU. It has a nice look to it, feels like a university campus within a city. Good job on the styling.

I would have one comment though: instead of using a kill-box to keep players inside the campus, maybe use a barrier wall. The end result is the same (players can't leave) but it just would look a bit better to have the player bump up against an invisible wall, rather than get destroyed.

Oh, another suggestion, if I may: for your starting challenge, perhaps use a locator and have a player start there (on the ground), rather than have them magically teleport up to the challenge maker starting point on top of the building. Again, not a big deal, just a bit of polish.

Overall a nice toy box. It's good to see character-specific toy boxes. I would've loved to see what you came up with in regards to the INteriors.

rank_50
Mercath
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:32 am

Thanks for the feedback.

I went with the kill-box because I've seen so many of the barriers glitch and people be able to get through them to the other side. Kill-box always works. :) Hopefully the barriers will work better after the coming patch.

I originally had them start on the ground, but thought a higher vantage point to get a lay of the land first might be helpful.

The INteriors were a Science building with some classrooms/labs and a Dormitory that were also overrun and had to be explored to find all the symbiotes. I'll probably do a 2.0 version with them once the bugs are worked out.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Romulus77 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:45 am

Updated with Marvel Villains submission Circus of Crime

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Romulus77 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Updated with Agents of SHIELD submission AoS:Coulson Down

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77