Infinity Guru's Toy Boxes (Updated 9/4/15)

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Infinity Guru's Toy Boxes (Updated 9/4/15)

Postby Infinity Guru » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:23 pm

If you click on the titles to any of the boxes listed below it will bring you to their pages where you can download them to your toy box saves!

Featured toy boxes: 8
The color of the toybox's title is how it placed in the challenge it was submitted in!
1st Place Win| 2nd Place Win| 3rd Place Win| 4th Place Win| 5th Place Win| Honorable Mention

3.0 Boxes
Late Night Snack Dash
The Disneyland Forever fireworks start in 3 minutes and there are no lines for food! Can you collect all the food on Main Street and still see the fireworks? **Online Leaderboard

Tatooine- Toy Box Summit 2015
Hop onboard this Star Tours adventure, as it takes you to the planet of Tatooine. Venture around Mos Eisley completing missions to obtain podracer parts. Then, enter your podracer in a competition to win your way into Jabba’s palace. What could possibly await you there? Created during Toy Box Summit 2015 by Team Tyforce - DizExplorer03, Enrem and Infinity Guru.

2.0 Boxes

Dis ney's Aulani (Toy Box Summit Contest) GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!!
Discover the many things Aulani has to offer! Swim, race, complete quests & more in this summer adventure in Hawaii!

Storybook Castle 2 (Beauty and the Beast Challenge)
Experience the tale as old as time in a new, unique way! Read Beauty & the Beast through the magical Storybook Castle!

Frozen Lake Dash (DIF June Challenge)
Play as Anna to cross the frozen lake & find Olaf on the other side. Avoid icy water to get the fastest time! **Online Leaderboard
**Requires Anna to Play!**

TestYourStrength (Carnival Games Challenge)
Battle evil circus performers to "ring the bell" in the fastest time in this classic carnival game with a twist! **Online Leaderboard

Hero's Rush (Hero's Duty Challenge)
Take a ride on a glitched out race track that combines the epicness of Hero`s Duty with the racing style of Sugar Rush!

Paint Palooza! (Create Your Own Sport Challenge)
Join all of your Pixar pals in this new sport that combines paint, punting, & 3 Pixar destinations! (1-4P) **Online Leaderboard

Fairy Finder (Pixie Hollow Challenge)
Find 5 hidden fairies and throw them into the fairy tree door in the fastest possible time! **Online Leaderboard

Avengers Arcade (Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron Challenge)
Prepare for the battle with Ultron in the Avengers Arcade! Enter 6 different worlds to test the skills of each Avenger.

KUNG FOOled! (Darkwing Duck Challenge)
Based off a real episode, help Darkwing Duck fight crime in the city of Kung Pow! Super jump required.
**Requires Super Jump to play!**

Donald's Dream (Pick A Character Challenge)
After a day of being selfish, Donald finds himself in a dream where he must help others. Play as Donald and see!
**Requires Donald to play!**

Collecting Souls ( DIF March Challenge)
Arr ye' ready for a challenge? Play as Davy Jones and send enemies to the locker in this timed challenge. **Requires Davy Jones to play!**

PinocchioJourney(Disneyland Project: Fantasyland)
A recreation of the dark ride, Pinocchio's Daring Journey, submitted for the Disneyland Project!

Storybook Castle (Cinderella Challenge)
Read the tale of Cinderella through the magical Storybook Castle! 3 exciting chapters await!

SHIELD UP!(Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Challenge)
The men from Shady Oaks are coming to take Carl away. Help SHIELD find 5 helium canisters so Carl's house can fly.

Quest for Elsa(Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Challenge)
Elsa has gone missing & Arendelle needs a SHIELD agent to help. Are you IN? No flying. 1 player.

Rainbow Ridge (Battle Race Challenge)
Race against friends {or the clock} on this challenging racetrack in outerspace!

Tom Sawyer Island (Disney Parks Challenge)
Explore caves, paint a fence, and shoot out of Fort Langhorn in this recreation of Tom Sawyer Island in WDW!

FANTASIA Journey(Fantasia Challenge)
Complete 3 Fantasia-inspired levels in celebration of 'FANTASIA EVOLVED'.

Hawaiian Racers
Travel through volcanic territory and thick jungle in this Hawaiin themed race!

1.0 Boxes
Candy-Inator! (Agent P Challenge)
Dr. Doof is turning the tri-state area sweet (but not in a good way)! Get info from Monogram.

IN THE WORKS:

Thanks for your support! :D
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Infinity Guru's Toy Boxes

Postby Mercath » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:08 pm

One tip: make sure you set filters when submitting your toy boxes. It makes it much easier to find. I've been looking for your Hawaiian racers toy box, and have yet to find it, given the long list of toy boxes. If you'd set a "race" filter, it would be much easier to find.

rank_50
Mercath
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:27 am

@Mercath Thanks for the tip! Right after I pushed 'submit' I noticed the little filter menu down the bottom and set it to a 'race' filter and submitted it again a minute after. I guess they approved the first one instead.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Updated the main post with my toy Box "Fantasia Journey" which placed 5th in the Fantasia Challenge!

My Tom Sawyer Island toy box is still pending to be uploaded for the 2.0 Disney Parks Challenge. I'm heading down to Walt Disney World in less than a week, so it will be fun to see how my toy box looks compared to the actual island itself! I'll have all of the attractions at WDW fresh in my mind as I'm playing the winning toy boxes when I return home.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Main Post updated with my Tom Sawyer Island toy box for the Disney Parks challenge and my new Rainbow Ridge toy box for the Battle Race challenge. Also: Candy-inator was updated since I was able to find its page with the toy box search!

Clicking on the titles of the boxes will bring you to their link so you can download them for later

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:39 am

2/4/15: Updated with my 2 new toy boxes for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Challenge: "SHIELD UP!" and "Quest for Elsa." Both boxes are inspired by Disney movies, but have a twist involving Marvel's SHIELD. If this is your second or third time visiting this post, you might've noticed I switched the order around.. I'm going to be posting the newest boxes up at the top of the page and the older ones at the bottom. It makes it easier to update the post, and eliminates scrolling to the bottom to see the new boxes.

Thanks! :)

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 pm

Updated with Storybook Castle for the Cinderella Challenge. It is 4 boxes long and has lots of text (kind of telling a twisted tale of Cinderella, since I wanted to put minigames in it). If you have the time, play and and give it a like :P

If people end up liking it, I might make a few sequels to it with Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, or Tangled (easter eggs to all of the movies I mentioned are in this box).

Up next: Pinocchio's Daring Adventure for the Disneyland Project!

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Updated with Storybook Castle (4th place in Cinderella Challenge) and PinocchioJourney (4th place in Disneyland Project: Fantasyland). Making my total featured toy box number 4! I also added a button which will bring you to a toy box search page with all of my toy boxes (rather than opening each individually)!

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 am

Updated with my DIF March Toy Box submission. My first box with a leaderboard and locked to a specific player: Davy Jones!

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations