Nathan Banks' Toy Boxes -'Jabba's Challenge' NOW AVAILABLE!

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Re: Nathan Banks' Toy Boxes - 3.0 Toy Boxes arriving!

Postby nathanbanks » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Working super hard on this guys, it's a lengthly project, but I'm absolutely loving it.

So far I'm 60% done with the inside of the Jedi Temple. Gotten the main areas that I need sorted and the rooms and so on. I've based the design off pictures of the interior on google, with a little bit of the Twilight Of The Republic Playset thrown in there. It's so sad as I'm building it because I have to tear down different parts of it to make it look like there's a war taking place inside; without the carnage, it's such a nice looking building.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share soon and then it'll be just adding the creativi-toys to make the level come together. Although it's going to be a long toybox of battling, exploring, saving and defending, so I hope people are prepared because the concept of the toybox is to be difficult :D

I'm going to need to some people to test this too, hope anyone can offer to let me know how it shows up and so on? :)

rank_250
nathanbanks
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Nathan Banks' Toy Boxes - 'Operation Knightfall' Coming

Postby Aquatrez » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:24 am

I'd be happy to help with any testing! I've spent the last week breaking and fixing my own Star Wars themed toy box, so I'm getting good at finding issues haha.

rank_0_ftb
Aquatrez
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby nathanbanks » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:42 am

Awesome, thanks Aquatrez!

I'm having some problems with it at the moment though, driving me insane! Toybox door has a mind of it's own :|

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Aquatrez » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:47 am

Are you using the Toy Box Door with a " toy box game" save? I've had very bad experiences with that so far. I've also had issues going back and forth between doors (as in having one main toy box be a hub of sorts).

Until they can fix some of these issues, I'm probably going to avoid using doors, or at least have them only go in one direction.

rank_0_ftb
Aquatrez
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby nathanbanks » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:47 am

Not the 'toy box game' save this time! I literally just add the toybox to the door and it works fine. Then I go on the actual toybox from the start and when I enter the second toybox the door for the third is blank!

Is there any other way to connect toy boxes without using the door? :/ I don't remember there being? :/

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby nathanbanks » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Just to let everyone know - I've been having a problem with the toybox at the moment and I'm waiting for the new patch so sort it out. As soon as it's sorted, I'll post this here! :)

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby nathanbanks » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:33 pm

I've repaired my Toybox and it has been submitted to Disney! Cannot wait to hear some of your views on it :)

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Nathan Banks' Toy Boxes - 'Order 66' Coming Soon

Postby nathanbanks » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Yoda VS Order 66

Join Master Yoda in his last stand against The Emperor's Order 66, as he ventures into The Jedi Temple in search of survivors from the Great Jedi Purge...

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Nathan Banks' Toy Boxes - 'Order 66' NOW AVAILABLE!

Postby nathanbanks » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Jabba's Challenge

None have taken part in Mighty Jabba's Challenge and lived to tell the tale. Can you?

I'm desperate to see if anyone could actually do this challenge, it's so difficult ;). Thanks to all who have downloaded and liked so far :)

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations