jkhouw1 toyboxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

jkhouw1 toyboxes

Postby jkhouw1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:16 am

SHIELD: Recruit Training V. 3: 4 challenges to train up. Was submitted for the Shield new recruit training challenge, but they didn't post it until a week after I submitted it (and a week after the challenge was over :evil: ) Riding challenge, Hostage Rescue, Flight Challenge, Weapon Recovery Mission.

Stark Tech Thief Submitted for the Stark Tech Challenge - but it was quickly thrown together from the base of a different level I was working on, so there isn't actually much Stark Tech in it :lol: Complete the mission(s) to unlock Ironman's present from Tahiti and City Exploration Combat mode.

Stark Tech Station Second submission for Stark Tech Challenge. Hammer stole some technology from stark industries and built a space station with it. You have to destroy the station and escape.
Stark Tech Balance Ball Final submission for Stark Tech challenge. Tony's version of the balance ball game. Don't let the ball fall off the map and complete it as fast as you can. I decided I was tired of the challenges that were just battle wave after wave (since Disney AI is mostly missing the "I" anyway :lol: )

rank_100_ftb
jkhouw1
Main Console: Xbox One

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations