INFamilyGamers Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

INFamilyGamers Toy Boxes

Postby INFamilyGamers » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Our first toy box submitted to community content seems to have been well received and we have another in the works. We're still learning and any feedback is welcome. Also, if something is broken or you get stuck let us know.

Travel Village - Welcome to Travel Village! A fun combat adventure awaits. See the townspeople for clues to your quest. 1-2 players.
Community Boxes:
Travel Village-Combat Exploration
The Last Meadow-2P combat

rank_0
INFamilyGamers
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: INFamilyGamers Toy Boxes

Postby INFamilyGamers » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:33 am

The Last Meadow went up on community content last night, it's an exciting 2 player battle that I hope will perform well with networked players.

It's a great game to try different strategies against your opponent and explore your character's abilities to see how they stack up against other characters.

Brave (Merida) can eliminate the castle defenses with ease, but will have trouble with the bosses.
Stitch can plow through the meadow, wiping out the guard without suffering any damage and super jump onto the castle wall with ease, but that takes time and your opponent may be quicker.
Iron Man's special move can blast open the dome in one shot to end the game. If you're playing against him, it's best to make sure he's out of special moves before he gets that far or make sure you have more points so that he thinks twice about ending the game.

ENJOY! And, if you found a strategy that works for your character, feel free to post it here.
If you play a low level Mickey against a low level Donald, please let me know how that works out. I really want to try that.

Download link: https://infinity.disney.com/toybox/223f ... e5bea37ec1
Community Boxes:

rank_0
INFamilyGamers
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: INFamilyGamers Toy Boxes

Postby INFamilyGamers » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:00 am

The Last Meadow is doing well with friends, so I wanted to let you all know; all of the logic was built and saved in a template before I built the battle ground. So, any world can be built around it, enemies, timing, scoring, text events and any other special events can be easily tweaked to match the story. I'm thinking of building The Last Meadow 2 placed in the future. But, it is easy enough to have it in a city park, the desert or at Monster U even. Let me know.
https://infinity.disney.com/toybox/223f ... e5bea37ec1
Community Boxes:

rank_0
INFamilyGamers
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations