Goofyspaceranger's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Goofyspaceranger's Toy Boxes

Postby goofyspaceranger » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:58 am

The "T.H.I.N.K. Twice" Toy Boxes were originally created with 1.0 in conjunction with the Disney Infinity Team for the IBM THINK Exhibit Event last May. I'm in the process of remixing them with 2.0 toys to create character adventures...
Tron Trace (2.0 Remix) - original is available, but remix is work-in-progress. Will update post once done
Hedge Hog (2.0 Remix) - Sulley travels to Wonderland after the Fear Tech mascot is stolen by the Knave of Hearts
Innovation Isles (2.0 Remix) - an in-game Creativi-Toy Tutorial, the revised set of labs for the upcoming library event
Nightmare Nod (2.0 Remix) - goofy dungeon crawler for Jack Skellington, with monsters good & evil, & a ferocious dragon
Kingdom Karts (2.0 Remix) - multi-land Orb collection adventure for "Cinderella-Mater" & a race within the kingdom castle

These are the first boxes I made with 2.0 - had fun experimenting with the Text Creator toy & the updated Racing Gate:
Unexpected Patriot - Captain America takes a S.H.I.E.L.D. mission to combat the "Red Head" of Hydra
Escape From The Asgardians - Stitch escapes & clears his name, completing this Marvel/Original crossover experiment

Ironically, have received the most interest from my goofy musical video:

Have had many requests from friends & coworkers for a second video, plus there is that challenge tweeted last year by a certain VP ;). After the library event, I need to purchase the musical score for Aladdin ;). Meanwhile, I need to trade for some Power Discs (see post in trading forum).
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Mulan's Goofy Musical

Postby goofyspaceranger » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:19 am

For the last round of the random draw of the #FirstToPlaySweepstakes, a made new goofy musical - just a single song this time. Hope folks enjoy it half as much as I enjoyed making it. Love the new 3.0 toys 8-). Particularly happy to see the new cavern pieces I requested a few months back - so I had to make a cave even though there wasn't really a cave in the Mulan movie. Special thanks to @semerien for explaining how to activate the local 2-player camera - so much easier than connecting 2 consoles at a time!

Can you spot the partial logo of Avalanche Software? "One must stop to marvel at the wonders of a timely Avalanche" - their 3.0 GA, I mean - this is the #FirstToPlaySweepstakes after all ;)

Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Mulan's Goofy Musical

Postby MightyGitis » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:28 pm

I watched this and laughed and laughed once we got to the singing.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Mulan's Goofy Musical

Postby Guinydyl » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:20 am

Amazing
3.0 is awesome!!

rank_250
Guinydyl