Hoodoo's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Hoodoo's Toy Boxes

Postby hoodoo » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 pm

I am still working on getting some of my 1.0 boxes submitted.

Disney Infinity 3.0 Boxes

Jack Skellington's Last Halloween - uploaded September 12, 2015 for the Favorite Character Challenge
Oogie Boogie has taken control of Halloween and Jack is missing.

Disney Infinity 2.0 Boxes

Triton's Task - uploaded August 1, 2015 for the Little Mermaid Challenge
Ariel has been kidnapped by space pirates. It is up to you to save her.

The Spark - uploaded August 19, 2015 - intended for the Artists' Choice Challenge but it was submitted too late
The idea behind this was to create a ToyBox you watch versus play. I made it to inspire creators. It is very short in its current form. I will probably revisit this in 3.0.

Disney Infinity 1.0 Boxes

Danger Room - September 2, 2014 for the Super Hero Training Camp Challenge
You are in the X-Men Danger Room to train yourself. Be ready for the upcoming arrival of Superheroes.

Sugar Rush - uploaded date unknown for the Sugar Rush Challenge
Sugar Rush race where you start inside the arcade cabinet and break through the screen and race around outside the cabinet

Three Strikes - uploaded August 19, 2014 for the Agent P Challenge
Agent P is stuck inside a video game and the only way he can escape is to lose all three of his lives.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Hoodoo's Toy Boxes

Postby StoryShtick » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:27 am

Good box overall! I really like how you get to Trtion's realm and blasting your way into the ship. Thanks for sharing it with us.

But there are few small issues. Both areas could use some general direction on what you should be doing. I didn't understand getting the keys; I thought getting both would shut down the turrets around the slingshot but that didn't happen for me. Once I got to the slingshot, I made the hole and was going to drop into the launcher to get over there, but I was killed by a field. I tried shooting at the ship some more but the field never turned off and eventually I gave up and used a flier to fly over. I think part of the problem is that the slingshot is so far from the ship that you can't really see how big the hole is and what more you should be doing at that point.

rank_50
StoryShtick
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby hoodoo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:47 am

@StoryShtick
The turrets around the slingshot are supposed to disappear when you acquire both keys. I will have to look into that. Also, there should be no field blocking you from entering the ship. The hole just needs to be big enough, but I understand what you mean about the distance. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby hoodoo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Added The Spark and areas for some of my older boxes once I re-upload them.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations