Aquatrez's Toy Boxes - Play the classic game, Candyland!

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Aquatrez's Toy Boxes - Play the classic game, Candyland!

Postby Aquatrez » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:39 am

Hello everyone! I am a moderately experienced DI player who has been playing and building since the original game. I've done a lot of toy box building, but I think 3.0 is the first time I'll be able to make some polished toy boxes that I'm really happy with!

This topic will be my hub to share the work I've done with all of you, and hopefully get some feedback I can use. Please feel free to post your comments, reactions, and feedback!

Candyland (published 9/18/15)

My first shared and approved toy box! This is a life-size and fully playable recreation of the Candyland board game. I had the idea while trying to fall asleep one night, and the next day I just ran with it. Very happy with how this turned out! I encourage you to play this with 2-4 players, but you might enjoy exploring it by yourself too!

rank_0_ftb
Aquatrez
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations