Need help woth toybox doors and linking

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Need help woth toybox doors and linking

Postby mcmattcommander » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Hey everybody, im gld to join the forum!
Just a brief introduction of what i am doing, i am making the entire park, i mean the entire park, downtown disney, California adventure, disneyland, and the court yard between the two. Here's the problem though, i am having some serious issues with the doors, everytime i link them they don't link properly or it says that it cant connect to the disney server when i try to save it. Added with this, i had built a new toybox through the main menu not through the actual level and it wont let me add it to my existing toybox list, it only gives me the option of delete or back, im not sure what im doing wrong but I definable need help, i want to be able to make the entire park and have a fluid motion of doors but i dont know if i am limited to how many doors i can have, if anyone can help please respond!!!

rank_0
mcmattcommander
Main Console: Xbox One
Steam:

Re: Need help woth toybox doors and linking

Postby CCRunner524 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:11 pm

When using the door there should be a import toybox that should add it to the list. Also try turning off the cloud saves and that should fix the unable to connect to disney server issue. The disney server has been having issues with cloud saves through all of 3.0 unfortunately.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mcmattcommander » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Well when i do the import option ot doesnt even give me the option to add the toybox, idk why :/ how do you turn off the cloud?

rank_0
mcmattcommander
Steam:

Postby CCRunner524 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm

When you hit import it adds that toybox as the toybox that is being used. At least it should be. The list that you choose from that is available is the ones you imported already.

When you save you have to turn the cloud on for it to save on the cloud. Its an option when you save.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mcmattcommander » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Well the the thing is i hit the import button and it ahould have three options, select, delete or back, it only gives me delet and back, i click on it as if i was adding it and nothing happens, im playing off the pc btw, but i use a controller and when i use the a button it doesn't do anything and alright ill look at the save option.

Included with it, i was trying to link one of my doors to a new toybox and i saved after i set up the linking, when i go through the door into the new toybox that is blank, do i save a brand new file or do i oversave the file that had the original level i used for my hub level?

Do you possibly have skype or FaceTime that way i can show you or a way you can give me a step by step tutorial? Im worried that i will have to remake the entire level i made because it will not allow me to add it.

rank_0
mcmattcommander
Steam:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations