DarkSpark's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

DarkSpark's Toy Boxes

Postby DarkSpark » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:37 pm

I hope that my Toy Boxes will pride themselves on a deep, engaging narrative supported by intriguing gameplay. I intend for most to follow a concept similar to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Disney Kingdoms comic line, where it's a shared universe in which attractions ridden or watched by guests are the basis or result of actual events experienced by the characters themselves, through a "Disney Earth" concept; the Toy Boxes will tend to illustrate these events.

Nightmare Fantasmic
Genre: Combat / Exploration
Story: Based on the epic night time spectacular. Fade into a dream as Mickey finds himself drifting off to sleep before the night's Fantasmic performance. A mysterious voice goads him into venturing through a Nightmarish rendition of Fantasmic that feels all too real... Of course, nothing in a dream can really hurt him, and this *is* just a dream... isn't it?
(Creator Note: The Nightmare Difficulty is the "canon" story, which is a foreshadowing prequel of a much bigger and more ambitious story currently in the works.)
Gameplay Inspiration: Dark Souls by FromSoftware

rank_0
DarkSpark
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations