thedisneyfanatic22's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

thedisneyfanatic22's Toy Boxes

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 pm

I have made this topic for all of my Disney Infinity Contest Toy Boxes. I hope to be competing in almost every single one! Enjoy!

Contest #1:Build a Race Track
Name: Play Set Raceway

Hey everyone! So, I decided to make a track for the Disney Race Track Toy Box contest, and I must say, it turned out pretty good! Basically, It is a really big track very high up in the sky. But the catch is that each part of the track is themed towards a certain playset. For instance, it begins with Lone Ranger. So, I fought in decorations and plants from Lone Ranger along with some buildings from the playset. I even added some NPC's like Red. It then moved to POTC, where I had Gibbs along with a couple others hidden away in two ships along the track. Then, it moved to Incredibles, which I put in some of the buildings like the headquarters, and added Mirage and Edna( who seemed to disappear on me!). Then came Cars. This part was the best for me. I had most of the buildings from Cars along with Guido's big air thing. I also added Luigi's, Flo, Ramone, and Filmore. It ended with MU, which had a bunch of the fororities, ending with OK of course. I added terry and Terri, art, and squishy to it as well. The track need with a final turn around the large clock tower from MU. Each play set of the track is themed to its specific world. For instance, MU has not only the MU track, but the MU ground texture around it. I even added some sky changers, a lough I couldn't choose what sky to go on when trying to use a creativitoy,CEO I made it Manuel. What do you guys think?( Also, I think I will use this topic for my future entries in Disney contests. Hopefully, I can add a walk through of the track, but I can't make any promises).

P.S. Unfortunately it doesn't race AI for some reason. I've tried everything but it won't work, so I've given up hope on that.

Contest #2: Extreme Sports Build
Name: Extreme Sports Maze

For the Week 2 challenge, I decided to build a HUGE stadium with 5 sports playable inside of it: Hockey, Football, Soccer, Basketball, and 2 race tracks( 1 AI, the other not AI). But, of course, there is a catch. The stadium is one big maze. You have to weave your way through it to not only enjoy the sports, but also to get out of the stadium. If you turn the wrong corner, you might find yourself facing off with some Omnidroids! So make sure you know where you are going! The maze is scattered with landmarks like Epcot Ball, Haunted Mansion, and the Matterhorn. You may be able to see them, but there is only one way to actually reach them, and it is hidden inside the maze. If you are able to complete the maze, you will be congratulated with some fireworks and a watery spectacular!
(Sorry about the quality!)
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: thedisneyfanatic22's Toy Boxes

Postby D-infinity13 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm

I think I see your problem. Unless that wooden piece you shorly race on is a road, then that part should just be a road. That our maybe somewhy you can't mix colors in a track.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:27 am

^Good though, but I am almost positive that piece is the Lone Ranger desert race theme. And I did try to race on it before decorating the raceway with different themes to no avail. I think it might have something to do with the inclines. Not positive though.

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 am

^Believe it or not, I even took that off and tried to race with no luck! I really am getting quite confused with it!

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:51 am

I'm just uploading the video now to youtube. So, it will be coming up online soon!

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 am

I finally got the video up. Enjoy!

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Automaton » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:59 am

uhm.. Shouldn't there be balls and such in your sports areas? And aren't the courts a bit HUGE.

You''l just be running around for ages with 2 to 4 players trying to get to the ball and in some meaningful direction.
We're all Mad here.

rank_100_ftb
Automaton
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:50 pm

^ the balls come out of that one creative toy when you press the action button! which starts the game. And yea, I though of that, but when I was in the middle of building, I couldn't make them any smaller.

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Automaton » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Ahh I see, okay cool.

Other then that, nice box. :)

If you have the space anyway, you could put some obstacles in the field, like a tar trap or such.
We're all Mad here.

rank_100_ftb
Automaton
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations