Featured Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Featured Toy Boxes

Postby legomaniac316 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello, if your toy box was featured or shown in the Disney Infinity youtube channel spotlight. List it here.I did not win on the Toy Story top 5 but my work was featured at the 0:26 second mark and the 4:54 mark.

Disney Infinity Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rank_0
legomaniac316
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: Featured Toy Boxes

Postby Finn-Warrior » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:01 pm

My toy box was the 3rd one I've ever submitted to the Disney, and it happened to win the Extreme Sports Challenge!

To be totally honest with you, when I submitted it, I wasn't too happy with some of the things in that particular toybox (doors wouldn't open/close like I meant them to, overall lack of "eyecandy" of sorts, etc.), and I was surprised that it was even featured! I've since tried to improve on the visual side, though I haven't managed to get another feature spot (one of my submissions on the Maze challenge was briefly shown in the feature showdown. Look at 0.26, 2.50 and 3.09)

~ 13 featured toy boxes so far!

rank_250_ftb_10
Finn-Warrior
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations