J03Y's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

J03Y's Toy Boxes

Postby J03Y » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 am

Hey guys, so I'm OFFICIALLY joining in the forum with my first officially finished toy boxes: Atlantica and Cave of Wonders
sorry for the blurry pictures :?

ATLANTICA: (pictures are really big sorry)
Spoiler: show
These are pictures of my Atlantica toy box. I used Finding Nemo power discs for all of the design. I made it as a general play area for my little cousins, especially the oldest she loves Little Mermaid
This is what I call the Tranquil Depths, where you start your journey under the sea.

We then make our way down to the Sunken Ship
That was actually a last minute addition of sorts, i just recently got all of the chests from the Pirates playset

Some views of the little Sea Weed Field
I wanted to recreate the area of the title sequence from the movie, where merpeople came up out of sea weed

Now we enter the courtyard of my version of King Triton's castle
A view from up top

And now my favorite area here: the Undersea Garden
ugh the pictures came out terrible. i'll try to get video of this, my tablet can just take pictures from one camera - the front. so i'm like positioning myself weird in all shots.

I have some okay shots from my version of Ariel's Grotto, including a guest appearance from Ariel herself

There are fun easter eggs

as well as extra areas i added because i was bored and having fun with what i was doing.

So yeah blurry and gross pictures lol sorry. I'm on my tablet for pictures, my phone doesn't work right, and it takes pictures only from the front. I'm doing the best I can, but sorry :( My dad and I are trying to find a way for me to actually film the game as I'm playing or take actual screen shots so I'm not performing circus stunts to take shots decently. It's been a long time since I've been extremely active in the video gaming community, so it's going to take me a while to get back on all of this.

Cave of Wonders pictures possibly later today.

i'm also going to post progress on my new Ice Palace later today as well.

rank_100
J03Y

Re: J03Y's Toy Boxes

Postby J03Y » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 pm

*updated the OP with actual pictures of Atlantica

rank_100
J03Y

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Looks great :) haven't finished my own toy box yet. Think my first will be frozen when get Elsa, hopefully can be as good as urs

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby J03Y » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:15 pm

@elmoemo

Thank you! and yours might turn out better. i love my ice palace (which WILL have pictures uploaded by the end of the week, i just spent all day expanding it), but honestly at this point it's simply my own variation of the actual thing.

rank_100
J03Y

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Doubt mine will but will try lol just done a quick race track one for sugar rush as have vanellope and raplh disc coming. Might Start my frozen tnight . keep up t good work

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby J03Y » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:53 am

ICE PALACE:
Spoiler: show
Just uploaded pics of my Ice Palace to Tumblr. They came out much better this time cause my phone is working properly again!

The actual box starts out in the Palace Courtyard. I initially started this for fun, since I don't have the Frozen power discs yet. But generally it is complete.

The non-existent snow glows blank on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen...

Let it go! Let it go! I'm one with the wind and sky! The Palace main building and staircase

The Grand Foyer shots

Time to make our way up!

This is the first part you come to before entering Elsa's chamber. Not sure what to do with it, but whatever

Elsa's spacious chamber

LET THE STORM RAGE OOOOOOOOOON

The Palace Courtyard, where it's reiterated that this box is just meant for fun, for playing around in. it has a hidden hockey puck, a couple snowballs etc.

Special hidden Elsa!

So yeah! I love my Ice Palace, loved building it (as Elsa teehee) and I can't wait for my cousins to check it out!

rank_100
J03Y

Postby J03Y » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:08 pm

I might be posting up my main hub toy box i created and the first Toy Box I made, as well pics from my Turret Valley box.

Can't wait for you guys to see my Pac-Man and Haunted Mansion boxes!

rank_100
J03Y

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations