VAULT OF VILLAINS toy boxes.

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

VAULT OF VILLAINS toy boxes.

Postby Vault Of Villains » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 am

As requested here a few screenshots of our toy box JAFAR'S WISH. These were taken with my phone so picture quality isn't perfect.

First off the main gates to the palace.

A overview of the palace. You can see the main doors are locked, gain entry by defeating the two guards.

After you make your way down the corridor you come to the entrance of Jafar's lair. Only one switch opens the door, get it wrong and you'd alert te guards.

Once in the lair, defeat more guards and the save Princess Jasmine from within the glass dome. Then beat Jafar's bodyguards before going up the steps to face Jafar.

Once you have him it's time to get Jafar back into the black lamp....but he has one trick left up hs sleeve.

END OF GAME SHOWDOWN
Jafar escapes and turns himself into a giant cobra, grab the weapon by jumping from ledge to ledge and locate his weak spots.

Hope you like what you see, i really enjoyed making the end of game boss. Just wish I had enough time to create a way to make him more dangerous. But this was our first villain themed toy box, and it was great fun. I know we will do more.
22 featured toy boxes, latest
VENICE: Saint Mark's Square- famous cities

rank_100_ftb_10
Vault Of Villains
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: VAULT OF VILLAINS toy boxes.

Postby J03Y » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:10 am

oh that's really cool, it's like a little video game adventure

rank_100
J03Y

Re: VAULT OF VILLAINS toy boxes.

Postby Vault Of Villains » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:04 am

@ JO3Y Thanks, that was the main aim. WAnted to try something different with this toy box and not just have a hunt game or puzzle but mx them up. This was our first map our daughters wasn't keen on, think its because it's not about princess'.
But we had fun building it, and learnt lot about in game logic because of it and toy box size limits.
22 featured toy boxes, latest
VENICE: Saint Mark's Square- famous cities

rank_100_ftb_10
Vault Of Villains
Main Console: Xbox 360

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations