Agents of Shield - The Bus - Infinity Toybox

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

Agents of Shield - The Bus - Infinity Toybox

Postby Mozenrath1 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 pm

With all the talk of 2.0 and Marvel joining Infinity it got my creative juices flowing and I did the CXD 23 - The Bus - Airborne Mobile Command Station from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. In anticipation of Marvel joining Disney Infinity, so click the link take the tour and let me know what you think if my latest and I think greatest toybox!

"Why am I not surprised" - Iago from Alladdin

rank_250
Mozenrath1
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Agents of Shield - The Bus - Infinity Toybox

Postby tangled&tron » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 am

I haven't seen a single ep of Marvel Agents of Shield yet, but that is pretty awesome I must say. Firstly, the cargo bay doors opening and closing effect is cool as heck... Secondly, I absolutely love the way the interior roof sections look... it really looks like you are inside a giant airplane. The part when you first go to the upper decks @2:05 and you look down the long corridor... that is such an awesome shot. It reminds me of Air Force One... the movie with Harrison Ford. You are really good with making interior sections of stuff which is like almost impossible with what the toy box gives you IMO. Also, the outside shot of the plane is even more impressive than your external Enterprise shot because with the Enterprise I think you cheated by making the holodeck section separate... but with this one I think everything is realistically built within the confines of the plane... so cool. 8-)

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Mozenrath1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Thanks Tangled&Tron coming from someone with your caliber of experience I really feel like I did a good job now. I only had screen shots from episodes to work with and I think I took a million of em' lol! The sad thing is my meter is almost at the top so I may not be able to do anything with the terrain. But at least I can put a Villian generator in there and you can fight them on the plane.

rank_250
Mozenrath1
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Very very very nice work. Looks awesome :) how long did it take to build?

PS I have Tyler 96 too lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mozenrath1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Elmoemo, one day to build

rank_250
Mozenrath1
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 am

I would definitely try and make a mini runway with like a road or something... that way when you drive to the back of the plane it looks like you are on the tarmac. Maybe even build a small airfield and control tower with whatever memory you have left and switch to Pirate Night Sky to enhance the realism of the scene a bit. 8-)

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Mozenrath1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:09 pm

I took your suggestion and added a runway beneath the plane and sarge's hut from cars as a military airport building and 2 antenna's, I'm using Halloween sky it makes the outside of the plane look blackish which it is in the show and makes the holograms more see thru like glass which is what I'm using them for, plus I love the nightmare music. I was still able to add a villians generator too.

rank_250
Mozenrath1
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Very cool toy box! I also have Tyler 96 lol :D also I can't believe you got cruelly de vils car

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations