BerryBomber's Toy Boxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

BerryBomber's Toy Boxes

Postby BerryBomber » Thu May 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Hello everyone Kevin B. here to share some of my featured and non-featured toy boxes! I finally got recording equipment, so time to go crazy! Ill show off a Toy Box on this page and switch it up every now and then, but to check them all out, visit my Disney Infinity channel here!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_leVk69jdsltqZ4PRuoV5Q

This week's toy box my first Toy box is one of my earlier works, The Valley of Fire from Gauntlet Legends! Hope you enjoy! :D

Current Toy Box uploads:
Fantasy Meadows - A recreation of the race from Kirby Air Ride
Paris - Aristocats - A recreation of Paris as told by the Aristocats (Submission for Disney Movie challenge)
Tung Shao Pass - A walkthrough of the Mulan-inspired challenge (3rd place - Disney Princess challenge)
The Haunted Mansion - A recreation of Disneyland's Haunted Mansion (Submission for Disney Parks challenge) (Being edited...)
Big Summer Raceout - A horse race from Oaken's Trading Post to Arendelle (Submission for Frozen 2 challenge)
Sugar Rush - A race throughout some key features of Sugar Rush (Submission for Wreck-It Ralph challenge)
The Incredibles Race - A race throughout the city of the Incredibles (Submission for Superhero challenge)
Blizzard Run - A walkthrough of the Elsa-inspired challenge (2nd place - 2nd Frozen challenge)
Fantasy Land - A walkthrough of this Disneyland-inspired park (2nd place - Disney Parks challenge) (Co-created with Berrys.lovedisney, my mom)
Haunted Hijinks - A puzzling world in the Nightmare Before Christmas (Submission for Pranks challenge)
Valley of Fire - A recreation of the 1st level of Gauntlet: Legends

More to come!

rank_100_ftb_10
BerryBomber
Main Console: PS4
NN ID:

Re: BerryBomber's Toy Boxes

Postby Chewbacca » Thu May 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Woah. These are awesome. :mrgreen:
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby BerryBomber » Thu May 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Thanks Chewbacca, and congrats on your 1000th post! Haha

Also, just added Big Summer Raceout, Sugar Rush, and The Incredibles Race!

Edit: More added! Check Out walkthroughs of Blizzard Run and Fantasy Land, as well as my submission for the Pranks challenge, Haunted Hijinks!

rank_100_ftb_10
BerryBomber
NN ID:

Postby itstimechicken » Sat May 24, 2014 1:23 am

There's a certain style I love to your toyboxes, your's and Dadi's toyboxes actually make me feel like im in the toybox world that very few other toyboxes make me feel. If you dont mind I kinda want to create an Incredibles race of my own
Featured Toy Boxes: Extreme Racing, Most Wanted, Mulan's Race

rank_250_ftb
itstimechicken
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Sat May 24, 2014 2:39 am

"Yoohoo! Big Summer Blowout!" Lol.

When the caption talked about Sven and Kristoff being in the stables, I thought how perfect it would have been if Anna started her speech about wondering where they are and prolly off somewhere doing loner stuff.

Just finished watching that tooybox. Really well done. I'm playing DI on the wii u as well.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby BerryBomber » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:02 pm

@itstimechicken Thanks man, I really appreciate that! And absolutely, I built that map during the heroes/villains challenge, but I wasent too big on the whole combat scenarios, I just knew I wanted to make a Incredibles themed toy box haha.

@VMKInfiniteer Thanks! I was hoping for that to happen myself haha. Right now im trying to get a wired connection set up, as mine isent too stable right now, but when I do, we should play sometime! :)

rank_100_ftb_10
BerryBomber
NN ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 am

Sure, just let me know when it's good and can exchange nnids
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby BerryBomber » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:14 am

New videos ready! Check out Quest for Gold, and the recreation of The Valley of Fire from Gauntlet: Legends!

Also, you can check out my new Facebook page at: Kevin B, Disney Infinity Artist
Its a new thing im trying. Its a page to stay updated of my new maps, and Im hoping to reach out to new people for opinions and to improve my skills :D

rank_100_ftb_10
BerryBomber
NN ID:

Postby Watusimanu » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:02 pm

I love these toy boxes! And your videos are awesome because of the added text.

Tip for the haunted mansion: For more space in the graveyard, delete the actual mansion from queue and replace it with the haunted mansion toy. Then have them teleport inside. Also, for the ride, use conveyor belts like in crazybynick's Pirates.
I'm 12 yrs old and happy to be working with you guys!

rank_500_ftb
Watusimanu
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations