Tron characters are currently digital iOS and PC exclusives

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Tron characters not coming?

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 pm

My moneys on the end of this month :) before Aladdin and jasmine so they will update the hall of heroes

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Bill the Lizard » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

I have just read that it is expected that the Tron figure will be DLC only, where did this come from? I can't seem to find where this started. I assume that we still have no confirmations.

I was so jacked that we were going to get Sam and Quorra figures, the way they came out with other figures late like Pinneas and Agent P. The GITD Buzz DLC seemed like it made sense because they already had two physical figures, but these are new characters. This DLC thing is BS, collecting the physical figures is half of what makes the game cool. If i just wanted to play a tron video game I would buy a tron video game. I (like I believe most people) appreciate having a collection of things, that is the whole of what is supposed to make this kind of game (Skylanders eg.) different.

rank_50
Bill the Lizard
Main Console: PS3

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 pm

They are testing out the dlc to see if it works and if it does then more figures will come this way

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:01 pm

@Bill, We're still getting figures of the Tron characters. Their game info is just coming via DLC.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Paradox » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:16 pm

I've got to agree with wanting physical figures even if word is they are supposedly coming as physical figures. I'll throw down some money for a physical figure because I can add it to my display cabinet but to spend money on an in game digital figure only, not going to happen. Bad move IMO if they go this route.

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Postby 80sDuckFan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Echoing Paradox here. I invested in this game largely because I like to collect figurines. Tron is one of my favorite Disney franchises. If these characters get a digital only release, then I'm out.

rank_250
80sDuckFan

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:26 pm

As Romulus said we are still getting the actual figures. Its only the data that is dlc

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby halloweenghost » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:22 pm

i started to play this game because of the leak.. been waiting to play DI,..but wanted tron characters ever since they leaked i decided it was time.. if they did decide not to release them I'll be very sad.... but i have faith.
I fight for the users.

rank_50
halloweenghost
PSN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:31 am

Same here, buying the figures is part of the fun! Tron is also one of my favorite Disney franchises and figures of those were quite high on my wishlist.
But didn't Jose say that the latest characters would get figures?
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys