Disney Infinity Nemo figure first images

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity Nemo figure first images

Postby TheANvil » Fri May 06, 2016 2:47 pm

I think the figure looks very cool, but still I'm a bit annoyed that we're probably not getting Marlin.

rank_250
TheANvil
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Fri May 06, 2016 4:25 pm

I've got a few thoughts.

For new collectors from 2.0 & 3.0, this is a good bonus... For me it's a waste as they'll more than likely go in the bin since I've still got spares from 1.0 that I couldn't shift.

I don't mind "new" power discs like this instead of in packs but these then become just unlocks via the back door but I don't mind this approach if it's new

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Disney Infinity Nemo figure first images

Postby Elmo STM » Fri May 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Love the look of him, he's my current favourite looking figure, can't wait to see how they handle in game

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shades_smiley » Fri May 06, 2016 5:27 pm

I like the figure.

I do not like the extra power discs that are 3 years old and I already have and wont be able to unload or resell because everyone already has them or can get them by buying this figure especially if it causes the figure to cost $20.

rank_100
shades_smiley

Postby No.1 Pooh Bear Fan » Fri May 06, 2016 5:48 pm

That figure looks amazing!

The fact that the Finding Nemo terrain and sky box discs are coming packaged with Nemo is good news for me since neither I or the people I play Infinity with have them.

Also, I'm going to be disappointed if these are the only Finding Somebody characters we're getting. It seems like a waste to give one of Pixar's most popular franchises just two figures. There are a ton of characters across two different movies to choose from.

rank_50
No.1 Pooh Bear Fan
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri May 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Awesome pictures. I can't wait how it's like to play with these kind of figures.
Hopefully we got some footage to see from the figures.

@ No.1 Pooh Bear Fan: Well, we see that there are 2 figures leaked so far. That doesn't mean that we wouldn't get any more than those 2. Maybe they've created more figures and that the DI Team is lucky (maybe not for us) that there are some figures who aren't leaked, yet. So let's give them some Benefit of the Doubt and keep our fingers crossed for more to come.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby Infinirama » Fri May 06, 2016 7:15 pm

I'm thinking the figure is coming with the discs because of the gameplay.

rank_50
Infinirama

Postby OpossumGuy » Fri May 06, 2016 7:58 pm

He looks so cute! I would have honestly preferred Marlin, but at least Nemo looks nice. Depending on his and Dory's gameplay, I might pick them up, especially since I don't have the Nemo skydome/terrain discs.

I do wonder, though, if they added in the power discs due to the fact that Nemo might have limited, Cars-like gameplay. I doubt it'd be that bad, but the thought did cross my mind.

I also think that Dory as a single character with the playset, plus a Nemo single figure, is all we're getting for Finding Dory content. Anything else would have likely leaked by now. The only way I can see differently is if in the off-chance it's a two-character-playset-pack again. If it's like Battlegrounds, though, I think this is all we're getting.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

Postby Infinityfan » Fri May 06, 2016 8:39 pm

I can't wait to get them both! I also thought that the sky and terrain power discs come with Nemo because they'd only be usable with that sky. But then I thought, that means if you only buy Dory then you can't go into the toy box AND it doesn't say that that's why on the box or anywhere on the figures description. I think they'll just float in the toy box and when they jump they just look like they swim up quickly or something. I don't think it'd make sense to limit them to toy boxes with the Nemo Sky.

Hopefully the next NEXT video will be soon so we can see gameplay. It has to come before the Alice figures release so it can't be more than 2 weeks or so. :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys