The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: The (nearly) perfect Power Disc storage system!

Postby Wildcard » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:34 am

Hey guys new to the site, love all the work you have done. I seriously signed up just to say awesome job & make a request if it is at all possible. I know I do not have the skills to do it. But I was wondering is someone could change the DI 1.0 label to Purple & the 3.0 label to red? That way it would match the new packaging? Nothing major but if that's possible.

rank_0
Wildcard
Main Console: PS4

Postby cjudge05 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:20 pm

This is great, just printed out 1.0 and 2.0 in B/W so that the ones I have will be noticable compared to the empty spots. Thank you so much for the hard work. Any chance the 3.0 can be updated with the Force Awakens discs? Thanks again.

rank_0
cjudge05
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby wrmsnicket » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:14 am

This is a fantastic idea! But the seller listed doesn't seem to sell that exact item anymore. Do I need to just search for what you described on eBay?

rank_0
wrmsnicket
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Infinirama » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:37 pm

I found them here.

Going to work on these soon. I hate using my capsules so I never play with my discs.

rank_50
Infinirama

Postby Gillbob316 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Just wanted to offer up a suggestion for folks who might like something similar.

I know a lot of you are putting them in cheapo binders w/ custom covers and spines, sorted by 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0...

I personally put all three games into a trapper keeper I got at Office Depot. Big thick Canvas One. Lots of Pockets in the front. I personally like it because it's thick enough to hold them all (for now anyway, haha) zips shut for easy travel/storage, and has lots of extra pockets for Misc. Infinity Brickabrack. I keep my digital code cards in it, as well as small papers and such. Also helps to put the discs I use frequently into the pockets for quick access.

It was one of the fancier ones, intended for kids going back to school, whose parents feel like splurging on them, haha. Cost like 20 bucks, but I don't regret it. I debated getting a cheaper one, from two shelves over, but I really wanted one that looked thick enough to fit ALL my discs.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out there to anyone who might be looking for function over form.

rank_0
Gillbob316

Postby ImGonnaWreckIt » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Link or pics please?
Twitter - gvasenjr

rank_250
ImGonnaWreckIt

Postby AchillesPDX » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:22 am

Sorry for the delay everyone - life got hectic for a while and we kind of fell out of DI for a bit - but I'm back with inserts for Marvel Battlegrounds, The Force Awakens and Zootopia. All of these are listed in the OP, as well as a contact sheet for all 12.

Please let me know if you find any typos or mistakes.

rank_50
AchillesPDX
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Gillbob316 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:10 pm

I noticed today that you'd updated a lot of the older discs (changing things like Terrain/Texture, and the color of the rare discs, etc) so I decided to print a fresh batch, and I noticed the Small World terrain disc is aligned off-center on the contact sheets.

I'm no stranger to photoshop, so I should be able to fix it for myself before printing, but I thought I'd point it out for others, as you mentioned to let you know of any errors.

rank_0
Gillbob316

Postby AchillesPDX » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Thanks for the heads-up on the Small World terrain - no idea how that happened. But it's fixed now.

rank_50
AchillesPDX
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys