Disney Infinity 3.0 General Discussion Topic "no wish lists"

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 3.0 General Discussion Topic "no wish li

Postby Elmo STM » Wed May 11, 2016 9:48 pm

@avenger222 or to unlock those figures in game without the figure itself 'glitch' it lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Avenger222 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:16 am

rank_100
Avenger222
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Thu May 12, 2016 1:32 am

Guys, petitions like this never work, especially with a target addressee as wealthy as Disney. You know that, right? Expecting otherwise will just lead to disappointment.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby GuyCC75 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:18 pm

I'd agree... but it did work for the two Tron figures, so I'd say that it's at least worth a shot and 2-3 minutes of time.

*signed*

rank_250
GuyCC75
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Cellsai » Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 am

With all respect, a petition to save the entire game has a far greater chance of success than a single figure, and I have basically 0% faith a petition to save the game would be successful.

Is that utterly pessimistic? Yeah. But the manufacturing costs to produce a single figure is still HUGE. Why would Disney even consider spending so much on a game they have officially cancelled? This isn't like a company coming back years after a game has finished to give new content like Diablo 3 or something, this is a game that Disney has outright killed mid production and closed the development company. Shows of respect to the fanbase don't have a place in a situation like this.

rank_250
Cellsai
Main Console: PS3

Postby dcp3y » Fri May 13, 2016 2:48 am

Signing is easy...I'm pessimistic on change.org, but nevertheless signed both saving game and releasing Pan. This game was awesome and beyond other licensed one-offs; it changed gaming dynamics and was winning its segment. I'm blown away Disney pulled the plug on it as they were seemingly about to take things to the next level with 4.0. Uggg!!!! Fire Iger!!!!

rank_100
dcp3y

Postby JustNCredible » Fri May 13, 2016 5:14 am

Is it remotely possible Disney will let another developer continue the game one day? You know, after they sort out whatever problems led to this? The game (especially 3.0) was well received and I thought profitable, and the premise/potential is off the charts. I'm not trying to be optimistic, just curious.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Stitch » Fri May 13, 2016 4:15 pm

A lot of you are missing the point of the petition. A lot of us know that signing it will do nothing but do you know what it will do? It will prove to Disney that people still loved this game when they closed it and that Disney shut down an active and faithful community. Without this petition and outcry, we are just letting them know that they were right and no one truly cared for this spectacular series...

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby No.1 Pooh Bear Fan » Fri May 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Outside of that, people are making a lot of noise on Twitter. There are hashtags supporting the uncancellation of Infinity (#SaveDisneyInfinity) and the release of the Peter Pan figure. (#SetPanFree)

rank_50
No.1 Pooh Bear Fan
Main Console: Xbox 360

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys