Exclusive King Mickey Debate

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Exclusive King Mickey Debate

Postby purplesteve6 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:23 am

@Vance2 Did you receive any confirmation that they received your affidavit and that it was in the mail or did it just show up?

rank_50
purplesteve6
Main Console: Wii U

Postby talon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am

I won in Week 3, I got the e-mail to fill out the paperwork, sent it back, got an e-mail that everything was good and they were sending it. I got it and have been using it. Hope that helps.

rank_0
talon
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby purplesteve6 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 pm

How long did it take for you to get the confirmation?

Here's my issue: I got the initial email on October 1. I'm terrible about checking my email. For some reason I had October 5 as the drawing date in my head. I logged on the 5th and saw the email from four days prior. The email said that I had 3 days to return it. This was the fourth, so naturally I'm freaking out. I then, referred to the official rules and it said they required 3 business days. This was only the second business day, so I felt that I was good. The official rules also stated that all prized needes to be claimed by the 11th, so, to me, that was even more leeway. It's been 3 days since I returned the form, but I haven't heard anything. I just am going to be antsy until I know it's coming.

rank_50
purplesteve6

Postby talon » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:29 am

Got initial E-mail on 9/17, filled it out right away and returned it same day. I got the confirmation on 9/21. Hope that helps.

rank_0
talon
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby purplesteve6 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:09 am

It does. Based on that timeline, I could hear from them tomorrow. They used a clip of my video in today's Toy Box TV montage. Hopefully, that's a sign I'm all good...

rank_50
purplesteve6

Postby GuyCC75 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 pm

So we're looking for an e-mail? I take it that they are already done at this point. I sent mine in late September.

I'm guessing I didn't get one. Especially if they are randomly selected. :(

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Stitch » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Steve, I filled out my form around three days ago and I just got my confirmation that it was on the way about an hour ago, so you will get yours probably very soon

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby purplesteve6 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:37 am

I still have yet to receive a confirmation and I filled out my form four days ago. I'm really starting to get concerned that they are not going to follow their own rules. They received the form 4 days after I got the email, but it was the 2nd business day. Their official rules state it must be within 3 business days. I just want some piece of mind on this. I know you guys can't really help me with that (unless somebody knows who I can call), I'm just venting a little frustration/concern.

rank_50
purplesteve6

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:57 pm

@purplesteve I wouldn't worry about it until mid week as this week the team is at NYCC so most likely won't be back at the office until monday

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys