Light FX figures

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Light FX figures

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Every country has already the Light FX figures and now they are coming to the Netherlands.
Somehow Disney Infinity doesn't like the Netherlands, coz with the other special items of DI 1.0 and 2.0 like some powerdiscs, albums etc weren't avaible in any store.
1 good news is that the price will be the same as the normal figures. (in the Netherlands)
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:46 pm

< @BionicKoalaBoy ... Same with tesco, they didn't have light fx yoda separate so he is in the 2 for £18 deal :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:23 am

@Elmo STM

Yeah Tesco are quite random. I picked up Tinkerbell and Donald for under £4 each just before Christmas. I found them online and bought Click and Collect. So no postage either :)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ImGonnaWreckIt » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:55 am

Resurrecting this thread to ask everyone a question. I kept my FX figures in their box until tonight. I collect the figures to allow the family to enjoy the figures. Not to keep them in their box. This was a promise I made when we first started collection infinity figures. So I decided to give the regular 6 figures I have to my nephew and allow the family to play with the FX figures. I would love to know what other people did. Did you keep both the regular and FX figure or just the FX figures?
Twitter - gvasenjr

rank_250
ImGonnaWreckIt

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:37 am

I keep my light fx in the box but have all thee figures open. If I get the crystals I'll keep them in boxes too.

However I've considered opening my light fx recently so not sure how long I'll keep them boxed lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:38 am

I keep mine in the boxes but I've been questioning what the point of that is. I'll be able to enjoy them more if they're out of the box but the collector in me wants to keep them in the boxes because they're special. I'll keep them in the boxes for now while I'll think about it.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ImGonnaWreckIt » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:14 pm

I find it funny that we all think alike in keeping them in the boxes but now wondering if we really should. I did find out last night that my Kanan disconnects often and had to get it replaced.
Twitter - gvasenjr

rank_250
ImGonnaWreckIt

Postby Gillbob316 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:19 pm

I originally told myself I wasn't going to buy the crystal figures... then I broke down when they started hitting stupid low clearance prices...

I did the same with these and now I'm breaking down again. It was Best Buy's fault with one of their "Buy two figures, get a deal!" deals. The only two I didn't own were Poe and Light FX Anakin. Anakin broke the threshold, so now I feel like I should buy the rest. *Sigh* lol... being a collector is maddening sometimes.

I kinda wish they showed up separately in the collection page tbh. It annoys me for some reason, having a little "2" next to Anakin, wheras all the other figures have 1. Including other variants, like Black Spidey, or the Crystals. Not saying they need their own spot in the hall of heroes, the lightsaber is sufficient, but I wish some distinction was made.

rank_0
Gillbob316

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:08 pm

I took them out of box right away to use. I purposely avoided getting the ones that would be lightFx so I would just get one (except for Luke and Anakin where they were a little harder to not get because of the playsets).
How I see them, they are the same as the regular figures and more, especially in terms of the hall of heroes. You do not need the regular versions to activate anything, but the lightFx versions do the same plus the lightsaber on the base.
The only real duplicate it looks like I will have will be Kylo Ren, once the rumored LightFx version of him is released.
I see the crystals as different since they have their own statues and are completely different looking in game. The 3DS version even gives them different abilities in terms of what their strong areas are.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey
Main Console: Wii U

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys