Light FX figures

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Light FX figures

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:02 pm

I don't think it's going to stop with Star Wars. I think they're going to announce Light FX for the Inside Out characters too. They all have Memory Orbs on their bases. They're in the perfect position to be lit up.

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby hoodoo » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:25 pm

^^
The orbs on the Inside Out characters should light up already. Just like Merida. The orb is on the base where the light is, it should just shine through. No need to release a Light FX version.
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby wherestron » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:26 pm

^Except they made a specific point of saying how the orbs light up because of how they were designed. More likely those were an initial experiment to see what was possible. I doubt we will see a reissue of those figures.
Cheers,
wherestron
---
Add me on PSN, XBL, iOS and Twitter: @wherestron

rank_250
wherestron
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:36 pm

There are certain characters I'm willing to buy two of the same thing for. If Darth Vader is getting a Light FX version, I'll buy both of them, but I don't care about getting the others if I already have the regular version of them.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Goofyboy » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Someone asked JV if the Light FX figures would be equivalent to the Crystal one.

Is answer: "No, they modify the existing statue in hall of heroes. They are same in-game as standard characters."

rank_250
Goofyboy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dexter26 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:57 pm

It would be great on DI's part to at least give us pictures or a video of them lighting up before launch. As mentioned above, if it isn't bright or that noticeable then it won't be worth picking up. On the other hand, if it's lit up well and really makes a difference then I'm all about getting them and it'll make waiting for them worth it in the long run. I would've liked to see more details from D23 about this.
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby Calysto » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Will these count for the Ultimate Unlock?

rank_250
Calysto
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:36 pm

@calysto I'd say as they modify the statue that they'll count as a non light fx figure so yea they'll count

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Paradox » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:37 pm

@Goofyboy, so sounds like, from JV's answer, the statues in the HoH will be a bit different looking for the FX figures over their 'regular' counterparts. I guess their sabers will glow or something. At least there is 'something' unique to the FX figures within the game, even if it is only their statue in the HoH; Makes people feel a little better about the extra cost being spent on them.

@ Calysto, yes, pretty sure they will count from the sound of everything.

rank_deputy
Paradox

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys