Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Multiplayer issues on Xbox One - anyone else?

Postby darthclem » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:16 pm

My son and I had an issue with Infinity 2.0 that still exists with 3.0. If either of us tries to invite the other to a game, the invitee accepts the invitation, goes to a load screen, then the spinner freezes around the Infinity logo and the invitee is dropped to the Xbox One dashboard. The same thing happens if either of us tries to join a game in Flynn's arcade.

I've done about every troubleshooting thing imaginable. Our NATs are both "open" and I even went so far as to purchase a block of static IP addresses from AT&T to see if that would work. We have no issues with any of our other games.

I'm to the point that I think there is something specific in the Infinity multiplayer code that conflicts with the Motorola NVG589 cable modem / router combo that AT&T U-Verse uses. I've also read posts from a couple Comcast users who have experienced similar issues.

I'm curious as to if anyone either has experienced this (and if so, who is your ISP and what is your router)? And if you use U-Verse and the NVG589 and online multiplayer IS WORKING, I'd love to compare router configs with you.

rank_0
darthclem
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby Goofyboy » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:01 pm

The Energy Saving seems to fix a lot of issues. For my part, I'm still on the "Quick ON" option, but each time I finish a gaming session, I go back to my dashboard and I "quit" Disney Infinity. That way, the next time I play, I start with a fresh run of IN and it has worked fine for the most part. For the related issues anyway (base dropout, issues with the second player...).

My game froze anyway recently and I also got the sound fx audio issue. So these 2 seem unrelated to the energy saving or fresh runs of the game.

The way to fix the issue with the sidekicks not planting, or planting elsewhere, is to remove the plots and to put them back in. Worked for me. Of course, you can't do that in the hub.

rank_250
Goofyboy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ExtraTerrorestrial » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:38 pm

In my toy box hub, Cinderella's castle is just floating over the abyss. The ground never extended past the race track. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

*edit* I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted my local saves, and downloaded all updates. Nothing fixes this. The only thing I can think of (aside from hoping they can patch it) is deleting my saves from the cloud and I'm not even sure that will fix it, nor do I want to lose all my levels.

*edit 2* Now my farm is glitching. Only around half of my crops are actually giving me food when I harvest and a huge chunk of the empty plots that I haven't bought yet are gone, replaced by the grass texture.

rank_50
ExtraTerrorestrial

Postby Goofyboy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:19 pm

A new one today. I was doing a run of the hero destroyer. I got to the end with the boss, but he was not moving. Attacking him did not do a thing and is attacks were not doing any damage either. Only way I could end it is by going back to the hub. :(

rank_250
Goofyboy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Maserati777 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:28 am

I've been playing in the toy box hub on the 360 edition and so far I've seen, slow graphics/ jumpy graphics. The characters kind of look like Vanellope when she's glitching. Also the sound is completely off, when I bring in a new character the sound sometimes keeps going for about 20 seconds after. Or sometimes there's no sound. The game froze once.

And I'm a bit surprised the characters don't say anything when you first bring them in the game like in 1.0

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:21 am

Had a lot of slowing down and stuttering while playing so haven't played in over a week now. It also froze a lot too. Can't wait for a new patch to fix these issues :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:39 pm

I just went to the theatre and when I came out my hub had reset to the start :(

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Calysto » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Seems like everyday more bugs and issues are found and yet we have no official addressing of it.

The minimum they could do is offer an apology to their customers and make an official statement about when the issues will be fixed.

This game should have never been launched like this, a delay would have the sensible decision to make but the fear of the competition and greed seems to be more important.

When bad word of mouth spreads and the sales fail to meet their goals for the holiday season maybe then they will learn.

rank_250
Calysto
XBL ID:

Postby Maserati777 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:17 am

I don't think the issues are bad enough to not release the game. From what I've seen the playsets are not rushed like 2.0 and overall there's so much you can do in the hub that you don't even need to build toy boxes. With leveling up the characters, skill trees, leveling up the sidekicks, farming, plus the playsets which seem to be long and well made. Plus the interior part where you can buy furniture from Up. Which by the way I have some new glitches with that.

I spawned in a sidekick and after awhile I kept seeing "I regret nothing" falling through the wall. I went into spark mode and found Dr. Doofensmirtz repeatedly walking off the roof and falling into the abyss. I also have a room frozen in mid air.

I also had a room I couldn't edit until I erased it and put it back. Also why no Anna/Elsa furniture or walls/floors?

Edit: now the hub farm freezes right when it finishes loading, 3 times in a row. Uh

rank_250
Maserati777

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys