Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby BlackWidow » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:22 pm

@Calysto

It's 2.0 all over again. I had hoped that with the variety of "help" they brought in for 3.0, it would have changed.

Some of the problem is the underlying code they keep working with. You can add bells and whistles but if the foundation is cracked, eventually the thing is gonna fall apart.

The only thing that matters is what new exclusive figure they are going to make people overspend just to get, or pushing the latest Pixar film (or even future releases we haven't even seen) via Infinity. Making a working game to go with it is a concern far down the list of priorities.

rank_100
BlackWidow
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Maserati777 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:10 am

I recently lost another toy box, I decided to try 10 plots in an empty toy box, rather then in a terrain toy box.
Because the game builds each item one by one then adds the plants at once I think this causes it to freeze.

Rather then number of plots or number of terrain pieces. I recently had some new plants including the grain and the cupcake tree appear and didn't want to take any chances so I harvested all of the plants before saving. No more leaving plants in the toy box.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Stu7005 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Was all going well until I bought the TOTR play-set. Three times, and I'm only up to the droid factory on Genosis, the game has crashed and I've lost my progress. Have been using a different character each time this has happened, is starting to take all the gloss off the game, really like what I've played of the Inside Out playset and the 10 minutes of Star Wars I've got to experience has looked cool but when you've got kids and you're lucky to get an hours stint on the console at a time, having a game freeze, needing to restart, needing to re-do what you've just done makes you use that hour to play other games you've got. :(

rank_0
Stu7005
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:28 pm

@stu might be a limited issue as I've had no crashes on Xbox except in the spark chamber twice, playset a have run smooth for me so far

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby crsmith » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:59 pm

@BlackWidow well said. My kids lost interest on the third day because the game became unplayable. I contacted support who were useless and i have taken to social media in the hope of some urgency but unfortunately those of us with major issues are in the minority and being ignored. As you say all DI are interested in is shifting more figures and playsets. Its been over 5 weeks now and i read somewhere another customer was told 2 more weeks to wait. We will see but its not just the time to fix it is also the laziness of rolling out a so called upgrade with many of the issues they ignored in 2.0. Its like some dodgy car salesman welding 2 beaten up cars, spray painting over the joins and telling us its brand new. Obscene way to treat your customers.

rank_0
crsmith
Main Console: PS4

Postby pjhaan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:24 pm

It seems my spark generator causes the game to exit after a while. It ran for 2.5 hours yesterday and I earned 30,000 sparks. I spent all the sparks and about five minutes later the game just quit...back to the XBox One home screen.

Also, I am used to the Wii U Version. How do I accept or send invitations? I am on the latest version of the XBox One is and v1.0.4 of DI 3.0. I don't see "online/multiplayer as a menu option like on the Wii U.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby The Crocodile » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:31 am

Leveled up Ant-Man to 20 yesterday and along the way purchased the Wall Crawling ability. but when I jump towards buildings he wont wall crawl. Anyone else having this issue with Ant-Man?

rank_0
The Crocodile
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys