Takeover Gameplay Thoughts...

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Takeover Gameplay Thoughts...

Postby Vidia » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:53 am

I personally enjoyed Rapunzel mercilessly beating up Loki with a frying pan. It's a very cool thing to have gotten for free! Just slightly disappointing that the really nicely designed levels are very much the minority of the gameplay. I would have liked a few more of them, but I can't really complain considering I basically got it for free.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby Mistrauss » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:47 am

The last boss is interesting but not that exciting because they reused the basic AI and nothing is really new except for something else.

It's short though and not worth 20 dollars. I do hope they add the takeover bosses in a future patch to boss toy.

None of the bosses were really hard (the only unique ones were actually Davy Jones and the last one) but the hardest one was

Ronan. So annoying, because you know his special move? He will use that. He'll be invisible forever and the only way you can see him is because of his maul. Star-Lords gun had trouble hitting him :p
Did you hear about the kid-napping? He got up.

rank_50
Mistrauss
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 am

I loved the Takeover. So much fun and so much more enjoyable then a spark chamber to level characters. Only annoying thing was the red eyed cloud of doom. Way better than the Kyln/Stitch etc discs.

So with the opening scene, do we think that.....

Spoiler: show
Rex will be a figure, since he appeared with an all-figure crew?

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Pcboy99 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 am

The takeover was so much fun I believe this is the best answer people will get for the whole "every character should be playable in the play sets".
can't wait for the speedway now!

rank_100
Pcboy99
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Goofyboy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:06 pm

I saw the disk on the shelves of Toys r us here in Quebec yesterday. So if people are looking for it, have a look there.

I really liked it too. A bit short but very enjoyable. It makes me want to try and build some similar boxes... I can dream right? :)

rank_250
Goofyboy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys