Wii U bugs 3.0 Edition

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Wii U bugs 3.0 Edition

Postby Jazz820 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:11 pm

If this has already been made I am sorry.
But I thought I'd start a bugs encountered section for us Wii U players.

Now I've had the game since launch but because of personal issues I have not gotten any playsets yet and only have 6 of the new figures.

I haven't seen many bugs yet, the real problem I noticed was once I was in an empty toy box throwing vehicles in from the toy generator on two player co op and the system froze and started beeping until I shut down the console and started over. But that was only once. Everything else has seemed fine for me, audio is smooth and fluid, nothing getting stuck or not showing up. Even the lagging hasn't showed up even with a ton going on in the toy box. Characters load fast and the crops in the farming section has given me all the food.

Any glitches or bugs people have found on the Wii U version we should be aware of?

rank_1250
Jazz820
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Wii U bugs 3.0 Edition

Postby Sarah » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:58 pm

I made a post here yesterday that might show some glitches/bugs -
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=12992
It'd be awesome if some other Wii U users could check the same area out and report back if this is just me, all of us, or just some of us ! :) It'd be immensely helpful.

rank_0
Sarah
Main Console: Wii U
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys