PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby BerryBomber » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:03 am

First off, hello everyone! Im back from my 2.0 hiatus and ready to jump back into the game :D

Blahblahblah, im having a very large issue with 3.0 at the moment on my PS4. I have gotten a corrupted game twice now and have lost all my progress both times. Placing every figure, disc, going through the toy box hub and playing the TotR playset... completely lost twice. I have no idea why its happening either.

The first time, I had completed the TotR playset and went on to the Toy Box takeover. When Syndrome introduced the hero destroyer, it froze on his cutscene and completely crashed my PS4. I restarted it up and had a corrupt game file and had to start all over. Frustrating, but okay ill do it no big deal.

Now the second time just tonight, I turn on the game and I am not logged into my Disney account. (Almost to the end of TotR playset last gameplay session) Weird I thought but I logged in, and instead of the menu it started the intro again. Went though to the hub and nothing is unlocked... again. This made me frustrated and I am simple not going to play at the moment.

Has anyone else been having PS4 corrupted game data like this? With two very different scenarios, I haven't a clue what the issue is, and will probably hold back playing until maybe a patch comes out.

rank_100_ftb_10
BerryBomber
Main Console: PS4
NN ID:

Re: Disney Infinity 3.0 PS4 Issues

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:12 am

Someone else I think ccrunner had a corrupt save as well but could be totally wrong with who it was

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby dcp3y » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 am

My first play involved placing figures and power discs to get prior version content unlocked after the intro and opening the hub. I got through all the characters and nearly all discs only to have system crash. All power disc saves were lost as well as all my Star Wars characters. I started over from there and got them all registered. After saving, I haven't played again yet on PS4 - only Wii U with my kids. Hoping for a better PS4 experience next time.

rank_100
dcp3y

Postby Mukluk4 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:56 pm

No problems for me, are you up to date on DI patches?

rank_100
Mukluk4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:31 am

I have been lucky enough to have a smooth ride this time around, 2.0 was a little sloppy and things never got fixed for me. I really hope you get everything solved soon man!!

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ncklwlss » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 am

I had this happen on PS4 as well. I had to delete and reinstall the game twice before it stopped closing on me . I do know the last thing I did before it started happening.. I downloaded my own toy box from the cloud from I transferred from 2.0. Not sure if that's the cause though.

rank_0
ncklwlss

Postby rogpalmeruk » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:22 am

my main issue with my PS4 version is the audio dropping in an out on the 3 playsets, the music keeps going, but sound effects and dialogue goes.. reboot and its fine

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:48 pm

It's frustrating to see all these issues with the game. I hope they get these problems sorted out without having to reinstall your game. Fingers crossed everyone gets their issues solved in future patches.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:21 pm

my PS4 issues so far have included sound effects and dialogue dropping out, toy box hub missions resetting to zero completed, toy box saves saying they have saved when in fact they haven't, and on 2 occasions everything froze so badly that i needed to do a hard reboot of the PS4

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys