PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 3.0 PS4 bugs and issues

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 am

please stay on topic and moving forward only comment on PS4 bugs and issues in this topic. any off topic posts will be deleted. thanks.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:29 pm

my biggest issue is when I place something in the toybox it freezes and I have to exit out the editor and go back in to continue placing items. Sometimes it won't let me place anything at all because it's frozen and I have to take out the wand and select an item to be able to get into the editor. It's very frustrating when I'm trying to place a bunch of the same item and have to keep going in and out of the editor to do so.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Finally found some players on arcade, only everytime I ended up in a random persons toybox, and not the toy box in the description.

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby hoodoo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:28 pm

I am currently in the PS4 firmware beta program and running 3.00 Beta 2. Any one else running the same and having saving issues to the cloud or sharing saves?
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DaddyGeek » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:57 pm

I've had the issue where I was in a blank toy box and kept switching figures and power discs to unlock them all. After doing all that and trying to go back to the hub, the game froze on the loading screen and caused a PS4 hard boot. Once I loaded the game back up I had corrupt saves and lost all my progress.

I'm wondering if this is more of a PS4 saving issue than a DI3 issue. I've had save corruptions happen on Little Big Planet as well. Might be an issue we have to address with Sony.

edit: Ok, before I rant and rage quit, I want to pass on one of the ways the save is getting corrupted on PS4 as it has happened to me again and I lost everything...including the Mickey and the Beanstalk toy box I was making for the first challenge. :x

If you start a new toy box, doesn't matter interior or exterior, mess around, quit and not save, it will crash on the loading screen while trying to get to the main menu. You will have to hard boot your PS4 and your save will be corrupted. NOTE: This only applies to a new toy box that you have never saved in. You can enter any toy box you already saved, quit without saving at any point, and it will be fine.

Now for my rant. I can't believe that this wasn't caught while testing. I can understand a few bugs and glitches, but something that causes a hard boot and corrupted save is inexcusable, especially in a game like this. Your ability to create a toy box, the main draw to this game, requires you to be able to save and access your saves. I have lost hours and hours of work on my main toy box, sidekicks, farming, toy boxes for tutorials, and playsets. At this point, I'm not sure I want to continue on. I had a ton of work done on my Mickey and the Beanstalk box and it was awesome. It even looked like it was ripped right out of the movie. Now I will have to try and recreate that out of memory and then hope I can cram enough time into it to finish on time. Not to mention I'll have to unlock everything again. The first time it happened wasn't that big of deal since I only had a little progress in the playset. This time is WAY different.

Do we know how much/many toy boxes we can save to the cloud? I won't even bother at this point unless I know I can save all my toy boxes to the cloud and bring them back down after a save corruption.

Anyway, I hope no one else runs into this problem.

rank_100_ftb
DaddyGeek
PSN ID:

Postby CJ1045 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:53 am

Well it was only a sample of one but I started a new ToyBox on PS4 then quit without save as I realised I did not have the kit I wanted to build. I did not have an issue. I would say that I would not want to try that again from your post as I don't want to deliberately corrupt my system.

CJ

rank_100
CJ1045
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Befo » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:22 pm

I've only had one issue so far. When using Stitch's Surfboard power disc (both the rare and the regular one) with Zeb, the board is bugged. It either doesn't appear, or Zeb flies it sideways, with Stitch and the board pointing to the left. I haven't tried it with other figures yet, I just noticed it while I was placing all my discs on the base.
/befo

rank_50
Befo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:46 pm

toy box takeover after unlocking a few more sidekicks, press options button on controller ... PS4 locks up :cry:

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby herbhen » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:08 pm

I've had a couple of issues but thus far I'm having a much smoother experience than i did with 2.0's release.

My major issue is with trying to join online matches in flynns arcade, I understand that this could be a networking error on my end but i never have any other issues with any other game, booting up an arcade game will either boot me in to a random toybox with 4 players or take me to matchmaking then just drop the connection, shame cause this mode looks a lot of fun!

I too have had minor audio issues, but more in toybox than playsets where the sound will just cut out entirely.

Also as a side note (although im not so sure this is a glitch or my own inability) but in Toy Box Takeover whenever it generates Ronan as a boss to fight in the Hero destroyer he is literally invincible and i cant damage him with any attack or ability, am i missing something or is this a glitch? It seems entirely out of character considering all the other bosses are indentical so im assuming the latter.

Games fun though so for people thinking that issues expressed here are reflective of the quality of the game, they really arent, just a couple of teething issues, for the most part runs great and is brilliant!

rank_100
herbhen
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys