PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby DaddyGeek » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Whelp, I've now had my game freeze up and corrupt my save for the third and last time. It had nothing to do with quiting an unsaved toy box as I had previously thought. I decided to try again and started doing the hub missions, after completing one of Merlin's missions and returning to the hub, the game froze on the loading screen and completely crashed my PS4. Once again the save file got corrupted. I want to love this game, but I don't have the time to keep wasting on a game that could be damaging my system (having to keep doing hard restarts can't be good for it) and redoing everything from scratch time and again.

It's not my PS4, as I can play any other game without issues and I had my save files mess up with 2.0 before, though not to this extent.

Who on Twitter would be the best person to address these problems to? JV? I don't feel like emailing a faceless person in "support".

rank_100_ftb
DaddyGeek
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby 80sDuckFan » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Wait....invisible or invincible??? Haven't gotten Toy Box Takeover yet, but I guess it's something to keep an eye out for when I do.

I did notice a carry over glitch from 2.0 where the waves of enemies will result in one or two invincible enemies who can't be defeated. Experienced it in a Donald Duck toybox in 2.0 and couldn't finish the toybox game because of it. In 3.0, the "ink blots" in the featured Mickey Mouse toybox game had a nearly invincible wave. (exactly HOW many waves are there supposed to be anyways? I stopped at 300 balloons and found a way to bypass the mission by collecting the "color" collectibles.)

Haven't had the game freeze up on me or had any corrupt saves yet. *fingers crossed* Neither did I have any save issues with 2.0.

rank_250
80sDuckFan

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:45 pm

^ Ronan was invincible when visible and invisible ;)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ncklwlss » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Is anyone else having issues still with figure connectivity when using power disc abilities? I'm thinking the signal is weak or something. If I use two discs Theres a good chance I'm going to flicker in and out. If one of them happens to be a holographic disc, the likelihood of poor connection seems to double. I've tried using other bases, both new and old and it doesn't change. I'm on PS4 and don't own infinity on another console, so I haven't had the opportunity to find out if it's me or a more widespread bug.. Anyone have any info, suggestions or fixes?

rank_0
ncklwlss

Postby BerryBomber » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:12 am

Update on my situation:

Well apparently my save data from my second playthrough was still there after I didn't play the game for a few days despite going through the Galaxy of Stories intro again. I have been able to finish the TotR playset again, complete the Toy Box takeover, and do a lot of missions in the Toy Box hub. Although I have not tried making a playset yet, ive been able to purchase many things from the toy store and play around with what 3.0 all has to offer. Until future notice im not having data corruption problems so all is well with me. I hope everyone gets their issues resolved tho, best of luck to you all.

rank_100_ftb_10
BerryBomber
NN ID:

Postby JustNCredible » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:41 am

These console bug threads need to be stickied, compiled, and their first posts need to be edited and updated so that DI team can see the invaluable information we've gathered. I'm keeping track of every bug I encounter TWICE. So far they include:

1. Sound effects cutting in and out in Toybox.
2. Some individual spots on farming plots in Hub are missing. (In a farming plot there are 12 spots for produce, some of these remain vacant and the sidekick plants and waters those spots elsewhere on the map, usually on the white platform in the center of the hub and in random spots in the fields beyond the farming plots. I'm guessing their models are hidden under the ground there, similar to how the statues in the HoH were hidden underground)
3. Enemy NPC's die after a few hits when playing online with multiple friends, even on expert mode. (This also occurs when facing the Boss Generator with friends. We killed GG in a few hits on expert mode, several times)
4. Clone Trooper NPC's never show health bar. (This could be an error related to the fact that a Clone Trooper Townsperson exists)
5. Friends editing my TB get stuck in Spark Mode. (kicking and re-inviting is the only way to fix the problem)

All of the above bugs have happened SEVERAL times in different play sessions, after hard restarts of my PS4 console. We need to compile actual lists such as these and sicky them to assure the DI team has access to our collective information.
It would help if everyone only reports events that occur more than once, and if they can narrow down causing factors or details that might help resolve the issue it might help expedite the resolution.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:44 am

all Disney teams have access to and read our forums. personally i do not have time to and do not get paid to consolidate bug information. the fact that our forums is taking the time to have topics to gather this information at all will should hopefully be enough to help.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mukluk4 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:28 pm

I'm having major issues with stacking two discs under characters.

My console and TV sit up on a converted dresser and my portal sits in front of and down (about 3 feet) on a small glass coffee table (metal frame). I've tried all 4 bases that I own and have stacked numerous magazines and in all cases, I cannot use 2 power discs and for half of my characters I can't even use one without the blink/glitch. I've tried 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 discs with 3.0 and 2.0 characters.

Is there another solution that I may be missing?

rank_100
Mukluk4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby hoodoo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:10 pm

^Have you tried relocating the base off of the table to see if it makes a difference?
A dad, a husband and a gamer.

rank_250
hoodoo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys