PS3 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Bugs and Issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

PS3 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Bugs and Issues

Postby Mason_Ireton » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:49 pm

I know half of the forum are on Ps4, Wii U and X Box systems, figured I'd make a PS3 Glitch/Bug thread for those using PS3

Having the following issues with 3.0

After completing the Mulan Tutorial in the Hub, the Platform Portal door doesn't appear, the Blu line shows but leads to the wall

There's a glitch near the castle where you can see the piece for the hub's Ewok village

Some of the Flying vechile move at high speed (not sure if anyone has this issue)

Not sure if this was a mistake or planned but I can't use the wand in the hub

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: PS3 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Bugs and Issues

Postby SawVision » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:00 pm

I have the PS3 Digital Download version.

In the Toybox Hub:

I can't seem to farm with any regularity. Once the plants have matured, most of the time, when I break them, they don't give me anything. This happens in the Hub and in the Potting mission.

Sometimes capsules only give me one spark or none. It seems to come in waves. It's fine for a while, then it goes through a period where it doesn't work right. I also have this problem in the Toybox as well.

There is no Ewok Village in the Hub, only a large empty space. The only reason I know there could be one is that I've played the PS4 version and it is in there. Not sure if it's a glitch or just a memory saving technique, though my brother (who has the physical disc version) doesn't have a village either.

Hex discs sometimes bring up an error message in the hub (something about an Inappropriate Disc or something), unless they were on the reader before I went into the Hub in which case it seems to ignore it completely.

I also can't use the wand in the hub, but I think that's probably the way it's supposed to be.

In the Toybox:

I also placed a thin beacon of light (using the effect generator) and there seems to be no way to turn it off or make it go away other than delete the generator and go out of the level and back in.

rank_0
SawVision
PSN ID:

Postby Mason_Ireton » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 pm

@sawvision, Had the same issue with the power discs as well until I went to a ToyBox then the discs worked.

Agreed bout the wand not programmed for the hub.

Haven't used the farming much so I can raise any issues there, yes I think the Ewok Hub was planned for the PS3/4 so hopefully they'll patch it in

When will Disney announce the patch??

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Glitches...

Postby Jynxiie » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 pm

3.0 glitches on a PS3

I'm having some really annoying glitches right now.
1) I can't collect food from farming. I will plant (or find plants at the hub) and attack them once they're ready and they don't give me anything. They just disappear - which is really annoying since I upgraded my farming plots before it happened since it was working fine before.

2) When I go into my interior it just turns into a black grid with stars and my character is constantly falling. No way to get out either so I have to restart the game.

Mine also keeps freezing while playing on the play sets. I'm pretty annoyed since I really like the game.
I've contacted Disney so hopefully they will have a fix for it. I'll update in case anyone else is having the same issues.

Until then... Any ideas?

rank_0
Jynxiie

Postby DerpyTails » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:16 pm

While not a bug, I've noticed that whenever it saves data, it takes around 20-30 secs for it to get done, I'm not sure if that's normal or not as this is my only console version of DI
Infiniteer and Portal Master

rank_0
DerpyTails
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mason_Ireton » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:40 pm

Thank you ExtraTerrorestrial for helping me researting the hub from scratch

This restart fixed the Platform Portal glitch that I mentioned in my 1st post

Pause the game, go to save and delete the current hub (if you did save) then quit to the main menu

Next replay the 3.0 Intro and you've restarted the Hub with a clean slate

The effects of resetting the Hub doesn't affect the Halls nor does it affect the figure's level and achievements

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Drguyks » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:25 pm

I found a glitch with a townsperson. Wasp, when brought into the interior at least, loses her hair. She's completely bald at that point.

@SawVision I have the same problem with any power disc. I think the programmers didn't want us to use the discs in the hub, but that is a theory and I could be wrong.

rank_50
Drguyks
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby JWBofSwansea » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Quick question, does the Ewok Village actually turn up now in 3.0? I finished the first two platform challenges (get to the toy capsule, then gather the spark ones on the castle), but no Ewok Village in the Hub turned up like it did on my sister's PS4 version. I've not noticed any other glitches yet though, and I can't be sure if the Ewok village is something found only on the PS4/Xbox One versions (I don't have 3.0 for Wii U, but I know it doesn't appear on tablet versions)

rank_0
JWBofSwansea
PSN ID:

Postby -DC- » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

As far as I know the Ewok Village only appears on next gen consoles (PS4, XBox One).

rank_50
-DC-
Main Console: Xbox One

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys