Jar Jar Binks figure?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Jar Jar Binks figure?

Postby InfinityApprentice » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:26 am

^ Agreed. I don't care for General Grevious (I'm sorry if I got the spelling wrong), but I know there are a lot of people who want him in the game. I'd think he should get a spot before Jar Jar because of the amount of fan requests, although Jar Jar shouldn't be ruled out for further down the line...
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby Kreavan » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Oh god please not Jar Jar!

I'd much rather have Ventris, Qui Gon, Mace, Emperor Palpatine, Rex, or Cody.

rank_0
Kreavan
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Postby Paradox » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Ok, it's going there now. Please don't turn this into a wish list thread everyone, Thanks.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby Vance2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:37 pm

In the pantheon of Star Wars characters I'd like to be able to put on my DI base, Jar Jar Binks is pretty much at the end. He'd be right before Burnt Corpse Aunt Beru and Old Lady Jira from Episode I.

rank_0
Vance2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby TheEAB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:36 am

Vance2: Burnt corpse aunt Beru is also on mine! So much charisma!

rank_100
TheEAB
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dedede_Man » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Seeing him playable would be....
Jar-Jarring
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Befo » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:42 am

If they made a Jar Jar figure, I'm sure I'd get it. My 8yo daughter loves the character. While I may not like him personally, and find him a little annoying in the Episode 1 especially, I understand why he is there. The original trilogy was written for young kids when I first saw it in the late 70s, early 80s, as a young kid. The prequel was written for kids in the late 90s, early 2000s. That's what Lucas intended, and why Jar Jar is there. I'm sure they'll be some comic relief for the kids in the form of weird droids or aliens in the Force Awakens too. If there isn't, it just wouldn't be Star Wars-y.
/befo

rank_50
Befo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Skellington0327 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:43 am

I understand why Jar Jar was there, I don't understand why he had to be so annoying. There's a way to make characters for kids that are also enjoyable for adults. When I was a kid, I didn't mind Jar Jar, he was a little annoying but it was okay. Now as an adult, I hate him and can't watch episode I because he's just too annoying. I hate that I can't enjoy a movie as much anymore because I can't deal with how annoying a character is. I could barely get through his missions in Infinity, even my little brother was annoyed with him and now hates him. If he gets a figure, I won't be getting it but it will be fun for the people who like him.

I hope whatever comic relief characters they have in the new trilogy aren't as annoying as Jar Jar. Characters don't need to be that annoying to be fun and funny.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 pm

I loved Jar Jar's missions in the Republic! He was so much fun. I didn't find him annoying at all. But, to each their own. I love Jar Jar and I'll hang out with him, you all can ignore him and you can have Greivous, whom I don't care for, and everyone will be happy!! :)
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys