Toy Box 3.0 IOS released

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Toy Box 3.0 IOS released

Postby VampLena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:22 pm

I haven't seen this said anywhere yet but it's out now, for any interested. It runs pretty good and seems a lot like its console counterparts.

SHERIFF EDIT: Disney Press Release ...

DISNEY INTERACTIVE DELIVERS TOY BOX 3.0 EXPERIENCE TO MOBILE DEVICES

Hi Everyone! I'm Sean Patton, Senior Producer for Disney Infinity mobile. I'm excited to announce that, beginning today, the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 3.0 app is now available for free for iOS, Android and Amazon devices. The new app delivers Disney Infinity's Toy Box mode, with console-like graphics and functionality, tailored for mobile devices and tablets.

This launch is especially exciting for us because mobile has consistently been the most popular platform for Disney Infinity in terms of the number of players, and the overall engagement of the community. In fact, mobile players upload and download more Disney Infinity Toy Boxes through mobile devices and tablets than on any other platform.

We've packed the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 3.0 app with many of the most popular new areas of the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Toy Box mode, including the Toy Box Hub, the El Capitan community center and farming simulation. Also, we were sure to include all of the popular existing Toy Box features, such as Toy Box sharing, networked multiplayer, INteriors and of course, players can unlock toys and Power Discs in new Daily Challenge mini-adventures.

We want this to be a seamless community experience for our players, and with that in mind, Toy Box 3.0 players can easily share Toy Box creations with friends and the community on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U. Mobile players will also be able to download and play any of the Toy Box levels created on console.

For those who already play Disney Infinity on console, you can unlock your existing characters via web codes that are included in the packaging with the figures. Mobile players will have access to all of the Disney Infinity characters, as well as the Toy Box Speedway Expansion Game via in-app purchase. And three new trial characters will be available for free each week.

In addition, the Toy Box 3.0 app features forward-compatibility for all 1.0 and 2.0 characters - so you will be able to bring all of your favorites from previous installments of the game into new Toy Box creations.

I hope you enjoy the game. I can't wait to see your Toy Box creations!

rank_50
VampLena
Main Console: PS4

Re: Toy Box 3.0 IOS released

Postby Paradox » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Thanks for sharing, I just checked a day or two ago and didn't see it so good find.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby VampLena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:34 pm

No problem! I saw it released and not said anywhere, and i figured there had to be more people excited for this.

rank_50
VampLena

Postby Jazz820 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Mine is downloading on my iPhone and iPad right now, excited to try it out, could be my go to for building toy boxes this time around!

rank_1250
Jazz820
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:30 pm

I am unable to go into the properties or configure wave on the wave generators. Can anyone else confirm this isnt working on theirs?

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Grabbing now :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby vynsane » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Also available for Android via Google Play.

Supposedly will be available for Amazon devices as well, through the Amazon Appstore, but there is no page for it at this time.

rank_100
vynsane
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:17 pm

a press release from Disney has been added to the first post of this topic

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Spent a few hours playing on my iPad this afternoon at my Inlaws... :-)

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys