Hero Destroyer bosses

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Hero Destroyer bosses

Postby craigbarnes88 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Just realised that CLU is literally CLU. I imagined he would be Sam Flynn with the white lines just made orange. But he is completely different. He has CLU's helmet, and patterns on his suit. Entirely different patterns than the white ones on Sam Flynns suit.

rank_100
craigbarnes88
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby KillingRaptor » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:13 pm

I'll ask it here too... Does Sam have a move that resembles the one CLU uses in the first image?
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby caspartt » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:41 pm

@KillingRaptor last night i think i was playing on normal which might explain why he didn't appear

rank_100
caspartt
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby craigbarnes88 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:59 pm

@killingraptor well in not sure what CLU is doing in that image, but it looks similar so Sam's son of Flynn special move. In which he holds his disc up in the air and their is a temporary area of effect damage zone around him, it's more in a beam though than what looks like little sparks in that image. I can only assume it's an area damage move he is performing from that image.
In all honesty though I don't know if bosses can perform the special moves, I'm talking the RB/RT moves from consoles. I've not played long enough to see if bosses do specials, can anyone clarify this?

rank_100
craigbarnes88

Postby caspartt » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:13 pm

@craigbarnes88 Hulk was using his special move when I tried out the new boss fight toy last night.

rank_100
caspartt
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:24 pm

@craigbarnes88: it is an area attack but the description you give from Sam's special move is quite spot on. It's a very temporary area zone for damage. At least that's what I think it does... It slows you down a bit too.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby ElvisRV » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:36 pm

How unbelievably cool! I have yet to face him on Xbox 360, but I hope I do at some point! Now I'm going to need more Tron vehicles and a Clu figure (maybe the single pilot planes that Clu and "Rinzler" used at the end of the film) and how cool would it be if when using Clu the blue vehicles turned orange!
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby craigbarnes88 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Yeah it sounds like his special move is a nice variation of Sam's. Different visual as CLU could never perform that move in the film, but similar effect.
This is all very cool. I doubt we would ever get a figure of him, as he looks so similar to their figure of Sam. Although to the tron fans (me!) similar, but very different!!! So I would very much like a figure.
And very much like the single pilot jets you mention @elvisrv. Would be great if the vehicles changed colour to the character style! They are putting lots of special stuff in for Tron, so maybe they could do that. Like the enemies derezzing is just amazing.

rank_100
craigbarnes88

Postby David Gunn » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Guys thank you so much for getting the screen grabs!!!!... seeing now , that CLU is a fully realized model, and not a sidekick, or some kind of half measure is just amazing...i realize that its just wishful thinking, but why isn't that CLU a figure? I know so many people who buy CLU just because its CLU not to mention it would be nice to be able to have other Tron characters in the game, at least have some villains or enemies that are actually from the TRON universe....i absolutely love this, showed it to some friends and they were like , "so how do we get to play with him?" I would pay the top dollar for that CLU figure....even the ability to bring his character into the toy box ...i do hope they have plans for Tron in Infinity and that these aren't just little crumbs here and there....i mean this was the first i ever heard of CLU outside of his little sidekick body, being in the game...it always seems as if TRON is being buried or deliberately not discussed as it relates to the game, I really wish their was more effort to boldly embrace the property in the game by giving us this Boss, TRON enemies and the like...other vehicles would be cool too...but i gotta thank you guys for putting up the pics of CLU, that just made my day.....i freaking love that CLU!!!!! thank you guys!!!!!

rank_0
David Gunn
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys