Hero Destroyer bosses

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Hero Destroyer bosses

Postby KillingRaptor » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm

So I was replaying a bit in the Toy Box Takeover just now and the Daily Challenge on PC version (it's the same as a Hero Destroyer level) and I was wondering how many bosses there were... I initially tought that only playable villains were made as bosses in here but today I encountered CLU from Tron! I don't know if it was because I was playing on hard instead of normal but I never expected this. Are there other bosses like him in here?
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: Hero Destroyer bosses

Postby Romulus77 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:17 pm

First I've heard of it. Try to get a screen grab if you get it again.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby caspartt » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm

I may or may not have seen data for CLU when data mining the PC version of 2.0 but I think talking about that is frowned on on the forums.

rank_100
caspartt
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 pm

@Romulus77: I will when I encounter him again! I've tried a few times already but it were other ones such as Loki and Vader. Luckily it's easy to make a screenshot of the PC version. :)
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby ElvisRV » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:44 pm

OMG! That is awesome! I've had Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Davy Jones, Barbossa, Venom, Loki, Green Goblin, Syndrome, And Ronan who always turns invisible and makes me mad...
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Sherrif Ben » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:19 am

How can i defeat Ronan if he always turns invisible, coz some reason i can't hit him anymore after he turns invisible.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby shaft6977 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:26 am

I think it's a glitch. I've had the same thing happen a few times. Your only option is to go back to the hub and start over. It's also happened with Green Goblin a time or two.

rank_0
shaft6977
PSN ID:

Postby ToddMc » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:04 am

I've had the same "glitch" issue with Darth Maul. Until tonight, I have not been able to cause any damage to him during the Boss Battle. Constant blaster fire combined with a constant barrage of grenades from my Sidekick equipped with the Sure Shot Grenade Launcher... and not a scratch or slight dip in his health. While playing tonight, Darth Maul came up again, and I was ready to just stand there and get defeated. But, lo and behold, a few grenade hits from my Sidekick and his health bar started dropping, and I was finally able to defeat him. Felt good. LOL

rank_0
ToddMc
PSN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:46 am

I've been through the Hero Destroyer quite some times now since I've unlocked all the sidekicks inside it but didn't encounter CLU anymore... It stayed with that one time. Now I'm curious if he's just a rare encounter or if I really wasn't suppose to fight him already or something. Nobody else here encountered him yet?

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys