Disney Infinity Star Wars The Force Awakens

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity Star Wars The Force Awakens

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:36 pm

I love the game, that's why I collect the figures as I know I'll use them, but at the minute I'm just playing another game lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mirgare » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Just my two cents, but I've been hesitant to post on this site for sometime since we got the "talk about anything unreleased by disney or you'll be banned from the forums " speech we got. Speculation and leaks is what drives forum participation. That's why I always came back multiple times a day to see any new news I can learn. But why would I come to a forum where all we can talk about is stuff that's been officially announced? That's what their Facebook page is for :/ I'm hoping we can get a lift on the ban of being able to talk about anything DI related. Having restrictions is causing this site to die

rank_50
mirgare
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Are we able to really discuss film events in this thread yet? At about a week and a half, surely people can just use spoiler tags at this point.

I liked the set, but I do have some (non-spoiler) issues with the playset:

* The exclusion of a handful of fairly major plot points. It goes reasonably well, but some of the movie's final inclusions didn't happen. I understand one not being included, but the way it was handled (or not handled) was off-putting. Finn gets a unique upgrade and Rey didn't get a similar one.
* The boss fight of three rounds of the same thing was... too much.
* Weird difficulty spikes. I wanted to keep it "movie accurate" (and only add Han and Chewie as "extra" characters), but man, some fights pushed me to use a LOT of the figure roster via coins or restart (which wasn't going to happen).
* Like the other sets, I'm not a big fan of having to complete every single challenge to get some pretty major cast members. I wanted a little BB-8 droid for my Toy Box without all the crazy work invested. I guess when 4.0 comes out or I just have more free time.

It wasn't a bad set at all, and I liked it, but Lucasfilm/Disney not sharing the script for their officially licensed game companion really showed in some areas. All of those locks and secrecy, and they can't keep it movie accurate.

rank_250
GuyCC75
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys