March 1st Disney infinity 3.0 live event

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

March 1st Disney infinity 3.0 live event

Postby MarvelWarrior » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Disney Press Release:

We are pleased to announce the very first DISNEY INFINITY NEXT video, presenting an update on what's coming next for Disney Infinity 3.0.

Tune in here on Tuesday 1st March, 6pm GMT / 10am PT

SHERIFF EDIT: Disney UK press release 1 march 2016 ...

Today Disney Interactive shared information about its upcoming plans for Disney Infinity in 2016 on Disney Infinity Next - a new online programme that gives fans a look at the past, present and future of Disney Infinity. It's the first of several editions set to publish throughout the year, and in today's episode, highlights from 2015 were shared as well as early details on 2016 content plans, including a sneak peek at some of the figures and Play Sets launching over the next few months.

The first edition of Disney Infinity Next can be viewed in its entirety

but here are some of the details announced during the show:

2015 - The Force Was Strong with Disney Infinity

Disney Infinity had an amazing 2015 thanks to the fans. Star Wars(tm) was welcomed to the game and finishes setting the stage for the platform. Since the franchise launched in 2013, Disney Infinity has been a platform for all things Disney, with stories and characters from the world's biggest brands across The Walt Disney Company: Disney, Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars.

Continued support through 2016 - More of EVERYTHING!

In 2016, Disney Interactive is focusing its development efforts on adding more Play Sets and characters - based on the biggest events coming from Disney this year - to Disney Infinity 3.0: Play Without Limits.

Specifically, four new Play Sets that are compatible with Disney Infinity 3.0: Play Without Limits are coming in 2016. While more details for each of those will be announced throughout the year, fans can expect these to come from the four core brands at The Walt Disney Company: Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars. These new Play Sets will ensure that Disney Infinity 3.0: Play Without Limits has the largest collection of content ever released inside a Disney video game.

Zootropolis

These additions begin this Friday 4th March as Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Disney Animation's new film Zootropolis are welcomed, along with four new Power Discs. Hear from the directors of the movie in Disney Infinity Next to learn more about their vision behind bringing Judy and Nick as playable characters into Disney Infinity. Zootropolis is in UK cinemas 25th March.

Welcome Baloo!

Not long after Zootropolis comes to theatres, Jon Favreau's live-action remake of the classic Disney animated film, The Jungle Book, will open on 15th April in the UK. To mark the occasion, Disney Interactive is going back into the Disney vaults and celebrating the animated classic that started it all by bringing Baloo into the game.

Baloo represents another instance where fan feedback makes a difference. Fans have been asking for more classic Disney animated characters, and the upcoming film was the perfect occasion to follow through on those requests and bring a beloved Disney character to Disney Infinity 3.0: Play Without Limits. Baloo will be available in the UK from 8th April.

Marvel Battlegrounds

For this Play Set, Disney Interactive worked closely with the amazing team at Marvel to develop an original story, while partnering with United Front Games on the development. With this Play Set, four-player local co-op gameplay is introduced to Disney Infinity, and is a perfect fit for the arcade, brawler gameplay featured in Marvel Battlegrounds.

Today three brand new iconic characters were announced to join Captain America - The First Avenger, Hulkbuster and Ultron in the fray of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains: Black Panther, Ant-Man and Vision - with more on the way. The new line-up of characters includes costumes inspired by the upcoming film Captain America: Civil War, releasing in cinemas on 29th April.

Additionally, Black Suit Spider-Man will be released as an individual character. Originally only available with the PlayStation Vita(r) version of Disney Infinity 2.0, he will be released as a stand-alone figure and fans will be able to use him on their favorite platform of choice.

Black Suit Spider-Man is just one of the 2.0 characters playable in Marvel Battlegrounds, which supports all of the Marvel characters previously introduced in Disney Infinity. This feature gives Marvel Battlegrounds the most playable characters than any previous Disney Infinity Play Set.

Watch the new Marvel Battlegrounds trailer, where the Marvel characters battle.

rank_50
MarvelWarrior
Main Console: PS4

Re: March 1st Disney infinity 3.0 live event

Postby Vidia » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Oh good, they might finally announce all the things we already know about.

How exciting!
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby vynsane » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Hm... I'm going to be at Disney World on March 1... where in Orlando do you think the event will take place, in/around the park?

rank_100
vynsane
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Melzinoff » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Hmmm, Maybe they will have some surprise, you never know! Let's stay positive, i do hope a crossbones for the playset since (nearly) all playsets had a villain playable!
Again, rules are often broken with the Disney Infinity Team but i hope for the best!

rank_0
Melzinoff
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm happy seeing gameplay of the leaks. Can't wait

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby MarvelWarrior » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Vysane not sure if it would be there.
I hope to see gameplay of the new guys and also info on the single player mode.
Spoiler: show
also am I allowed to have a avatar if Disney infinity black panther or do I need to wait for his official announcement?

rank_50
MarvelWarrior

Postby PirateSteven » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:05 am

Event in Orlando would be at Amc Theaters in Disney Springs.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby Mkruzer » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:40 am

This event announcement sure seems bigger than just revealing the already leaked figures.

rank_100
Mkruzer
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ImGonnaWreckIt » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:23 am

As a glass half full kinda guy, I agree with several of you. I am super excited for this event. Even IF it is only announcements of leaked figures, I am still excited!
Twitter - gvasenjr

rank_250
ImGonnaWreckIt

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys