Disney Infinity 2016 Pixar Playset LEAKED!!!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 2016 Pixar Playset LEAKED!!!

Postby Lucidinferno » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:52 am

I don't see why the characters would be restricted to only special swimming toy boxes. They just won't be as useful in a platformimg, or racing toy box, in the same way a Cars character isn't useful in a platformimg toy box, and all other characters aren't useful on their own - without vehicles - on a racing toy box.better yet, think of it like this; you wanted to properly play a platformimg toy box, you wouldnt use a flying vehicle too zoom through it. Same way with a character that "swims". I believe they'll probably just have the swimming characters "float" through the air, as opposed to requiring a liquid environment for them to swim in.

rank_100
Lucidinferno
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Zurg » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Dory looks AMAZING! She's so cute! I am very excited for how they'll incorporate these figures into the game.

rank_50
Zurg
Main Console: PS3

Postby TheANvil » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Maybe the fish will just be in the transparent bags when on land (IE the toybox).

Either way, I'm so excited not only for Finding Dory's playset, but for what this means for the future of Infinity.

rank_250
TheANvil
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:53 pm

^that sounds pretty fun actually, reminds me of the 1st film. But I'd say they could move around on a wave (like hiros move where he's on nanobots). Super excited to see either way

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shiftyraccoon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Im happy with them just wiggling along the floor. They are toys after all! And yes, Ariel next!

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Postby Lucidinferno » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Or perhaps when on land, Darla, the dentist's niece from Finding Nemo, will run around holding the bag that contains your character while screaming, "Fishy!"

rank_100
Lucidinferno
XBL ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Disney Infinity leaked Alice itself. If they wanted it that much of a secret, they could have just as easily added another update later with Alice info.

Dory.... Seriously of all places, a macaroni and cheese box. I thought I'd be looking to the internet, not the grocery store for upcoming news on the game. Are these boxes even out yet?

To be fair, JV made some pretty heavy handed references as to what was coming, so it's not like a "Oh no! How did they guess this" sort of thing.

I like the Hiro/Nanobot idea of them always riding around on waves. That makes great sense to me.

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:09 pm

I like that they are doing different gameplay styles for characters, not all characters are the same and when they bring four legged characters in, it'll have to be the same... Maybe the fish will just fly or hover like Loki... It's a toy not a real life item....I think we sometimes forget that part... I think the cars characters work perfect as they are for what they are... More restrictions means more variety ... Arlo is a perfect example of a character that would have rocked as a character rather than a mount.

As far as leaks go, I'll be honest, this is year 4 for infinity...... If Disney don't want a leak, get info out earlier... I do think these leaks do help give us hardcore fans a buzz pre-official release, so Disney get a few different pushes of the news. So it actually helps keep the buzz going longer?

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:57 pm

The leaks defo provide a lot of buzz. The Alice ones seem intentional (not the gltiched statues) but the portraits and townspeople and the boss battle

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys