Disney Infinity 2016 Pixar Playset LEAKED!!!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 2016 Pixar Playset LEAKED!!!

Postby dcp3y » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Postby The Disney Dork » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:07 am

Anyone else feel bad for JV and the team? Everything they were planning on announcing in the first Disney Infinity Next was leaked, and now two of the main things they were going to talk about in the upcoming one, Alice and Dory, have been leaked as well.
- See more at: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14101&start=9#sthash.s44d9ZfM.dpuf

I do not feel sorry for DI team as they are once again "a day late." By my estimation they are already a quarter off with announcing things. The past Disney Next should have been the first week of January as a Winter edition. The spring edition should have had what is in store April to June. By not announcing things timely, they are messing up delivery to consumers. For both Zootopia and Marvel Battlegrounds, I could not order the corresponding power pack disks with my figure and play set preorders because they weren't announced, yet they were both available on release day. I wish the DI marketing team would get ahead of the curve. Obviously they know stuff and had worked some deal with Walmart on exclusive Mac n'cheese yet leave fans to be spoiled by food boxes. Insane!

rank_100
dcp3y
Main Console: PS4

Postby Quasimod0 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:35 am

Is there anything that hasn't been leaked? Jeez louise I think they really do need to move their announcements up a bit. Its kinda anticlimactic to hear about new stuff from leaks

rank_500
Quasimod0
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 am

I used to feel kind of bad for the team when leaks happened, but going to have to agree with dcp3y on this one. They have had plenty of opportunity to announce some of these characters. I understand the whole Marvel thing wasn't their fault, but announcing Baloo just twelve days before his release? He is bound to be leaked! Alice and Wonderland 2 comes out in May and Finding Dory comes out in June. I would say it's about time to at least acknowledge that they are coming to the game. They might have hinted at them but that is all they have done for months besides the NEXT event which had everything we already know about. They might hint at something and then never mention it till months later and by then it has already been leaked. In my opinion, the first NEXT event should have been about Finding Dory and Alice in Wonderland (And we still already knew about the Alice figures before the NEXT event, we just have yet to see their figures) and it could have showed Baloo and the Marvel characters as well, but the main focus should have been on what we HAVEN'T seen instead of what we have seen. So now Disney Infinity is stuck in the same situation as the first NEXT event. By the time the second one rolls around, we will know everything they will "announce" before they even announce it.

Does anyone else find it weird that Dory and the playset were leaked by a commercially released product? This isn't a retailer or hacker who found this, this was a signed deal between Kraft Mac and Cheese and Avalanche that Kraft would help promote the playset so, if anything, this one is on Avalanche and Kraft, and they can't blame anyone but themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I always feel bad for JV and the team when a leak comes but I can't help but think that they pretty much let this happen by waiting so long.

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby VacaHombre » Fri May 13, 2016 12:40 pm

What if they said, "Oh yeah, you can use the swimming characters in any toybox level". And then when you put them on the base, all the character could do was flop about on the floor.

There's a part of me that would absolutely love that. :D
"I'm a scientist; I don't think, I observe." - Dr. Forrester

rank_50
VacaHombre
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Hopeless » Fri May 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Here I was picturing them levitating off the ground unable to pick stuff up and you were constantly trying to change their altitude but on the plus side they're going to make it relatively easy to grab any of those gift boxes unless they start hiding them inside say that Castle!

Was thinking of upgrading to an Xbox One at some point the latest news makes that unnecessary even if I'd have liked to have seen what other extras DI 3.0 and so on that are present on the Xbox One and not the 360!

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys