What might have been

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: What might have been

Postby CJ1045 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:31 pm

On the flip side just been playing Battlegrounds for the last hour and that is great - lot of good design ideas too.

By far the biggest downer for me on The Force Awakens playset (and the rest of the Star Wars playsets is the lack of true 3d space. The ships cannot loop the loop.

CJ

rank_100
CJ1045
Main Console: Wii U

Postby JustNCredible » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Each Playset only makes up about 15% of Disney Infinity, I'm not losing any sleep over their length or content. The Toybox is where the real fun is my friend!
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Am I the only one that I actually liked the TFA play set? It's my second favorite 3.0 play set next to RATE.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JustNCredible » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:46 am

If I was rating my favorite Playsets in order it would be Twilight of the Republic, TFA, then RATE. I know my list is backwards from most but that's just how much fun I got out of all of them. I preferred the focused lightsaber combat and multiple boss battles in ToTR to RATE. Also imo ToTR had more replay-ability when it came to the mission challenges than the others. TFA was great too but did feel slightly "smaller" than the others.

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby CJ1045 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:24 am

My favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean as two player co-op sailing of the pirate ship is awesome.

rank_100
CJ1045
Main Console: Wii U

Postby JustNCredible » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 am

Oh well yea Pirates is my absolute favorite as well, I was just talking about 3.0. The only thing that dissapointed me was initially they were thinking of making it online co-op, and letting players battle each other in different ships, which had me and my brother and cousin really amped lol. The Sailing was still a lot of fun with split-screen co-op though. I really hope they follow it up with a new Pirates Playset when Dead Men Tell No Tales comes out, and I'm gonna need an updated peg-legged Barbossa lol.

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys