How many figures are there currently?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: How many figures are there currently? Who was 100th?

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:43 pm

According to the figure model numbers ( Mr Incredible being number 1. ) The 100th figure was REY, from The Force Awakens.

I've used the model numbers ( which have gaps for some reason ) and simply put them in numerical order.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: How many figures are there currently?

Postby pjhaan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:06 pm

I wouldn't count the crystals or the light fx figures so it wouldn't be Rey. The new marvel figures and Baloo aren't on your list though. It has to be one of them...

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: How many figures are there currently?

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

@pjhaan
OK. It all depends what you would count doesn't it. For me, even though I was 'discounting' the crystals, they do have their own model numbers so 'have' to become inclusive. As do they all with that thinking, despite the annoying 'doubles'. ( when all we really want is new characters. Hence all the wish-lists ). ( Why another Captain America for heaven's sake! We already have 1 and a costume change! )

So REY is number 100, whatever we think about them being duplicates.

But If you discount Light FX but count Crystal, she still remains No100. - If you discount Crystals and Light FX, you have to back-track 13 figures, which takes this list down to 96. So... Who are 97, 98, 99, and 100?

I don't know the latest figures model numbers. Can anyone help with Antman, Vision, Baloo etc?

The last on the list I have available is FX Vader, Serial No 1000243.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys