Disney Infinity Nemo figure first images

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity Nemo figure first images

Postby TheANvil » Sat May 07, 2016 5:20 pm

I don't honestly think having 2 clownfish would have been a huge issue in terms of gameplay variety. They added in all 5 of the emotions from Inside Out who play just as similarly as Nemo/Marlin would...

I dunno, Marlin is basically the Woody of the Finding Nemo series, it seems ridiculous not to have him.

rank_250
TheANvil
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Sun May 08, 2016 2:37 am

Hopefully Marlin is included in the play set ( it doesn't hurt to hope I guess).
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Elmo STM » Sun May 08, 2016 2:59 am

We don't know that Marlin isn't included so it's still possible that he's coming. I doubt it but it's still possible. 2 clownfish is different from the 5 emotions as they all play different, 2 clownfish will play the same however. Like the 3 pirates/3 toy story/4 cars

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Sun May 08, 2016 7:38 am

The cars characters weren't very different....if marlin is in the playset pack (i still think its 1 figure from now on)...nemo would sell best individually, just seems too odd to be a month from release with NO official information on a playset/figure... i few playsets like a new video game... it feels like an indie game that just appears on the PSN/Marketplace/App Store with no hype..

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sun May 08, 2016 12:23 pm

^strange but remember that happened with light fx kylo we didn't hear anything until a week or so before. Waiting on next to see more. Probably the week before Alice releases

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ImGonnaWreckIt » Sun May 08, 2016 12:32 pm

@rogpalmeruk I love that you brought up cars. The difference with the cars playset is the cars looked drastically different to one another. Marlin and Nemo are to similar. I think I mentioned this once before, we are passionate fans but represent a very small portion of who buys Disney infinity. the decision for Nemo only is totally understandable. Maybe if they were still doing 2 characters in a box we may have gotten Marlin.
Twitter - gvasenjr

rank_250
ImGonnaWreckIt
Main Console: PS4

Postby Nikasaurus » Sun May 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Power discs are great for me. I got the Skydome as my free disc in the starter pack of 1.0 when it released, but never got the terrain (or any other 1.0 power disc for that matter

rank_100
Nikasaurus
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Infinirama » Sun May 08, 2016 2:39 pm

I have the terrain disc but not the dome. Power discs are hard to come by in my area. In fact, I have only found one GameStop that still has 2.0 discs.

I hope the price is the same, but I am more worried about gameplay. I want to see these toys in game.

rank_50
Infinirama

Postby Maserati777 » Mon May 09, 2016 1:12 am

So it looks like you need Xbox Live to use these figures? Would it be better to wait until all of the figures are released before buying a month of it so I don't have to buy another month later? If there were figures though that would make me buy Xbox Live it's definitely these.

Don't really want to pay 50 dollars for a year of it since right now am just using Xbox360 for DI so I would only need it for these figures and future figures. I assume you only need it once and not everytime you use the figures.

Either way the figures look great from a collector standpoint.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys