goofy was planned

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: goofy was planned

Postby Gillbob316 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:51 pm

rank_0
Gillbob316
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: goofy was planned

Postby Tilarta » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:51 pm

I eventually found one comic that sounds like it has Black Widow fighting Sentinels.
I couldn't find any copies of the story to read for myself, but one of the panels I found has Rogue telling Black Widow that a Sentinel fell on her car.

So if I interpret the post correctly, DI only wanted to do the movie versions of the characters?
If those characters weren't in a movie, they didn't care?
Or current animated series, because we get some Ultimate Spiderman too.

Deadpool in DI?
Pity the fourth wall! :lol:
Have mercy!
I can just see it now, Deadpool having a running commentary on toy box building and insisting you build him a cool apartment instead of whatever you are working on.

Avengers were never really my area of interest.
Not counting the characters that were already released, I compiled a list of ones I'd have liked to own/purchase:

[list=]
Shehulk
War Machine
Moon Knight
Spiderwoman (Julia Carpenter)
Darkhawk
Jocasta
White Tiger (Ava Ayala) - is available as an NPC and TeamUp disc I think, but not as a figure in her own right
Luke Cage - also NPC, no figure
Squirrel Girl (a mutant and sometimes X-Men ally)
Hazmat
Mettle
[/list]

Given that I am more familiar with X-Men, they'd have gotten more purchases from me if they'd chosen to focus on that franchise instead of Avengers.
Fantastic Four would also be a certainty, as long as they didn't do the most recent movie, that one was too far a departure from canon to be believable.

rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys