More leaked info for 3.0 and 4.0

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

More leaked info for 3.0 and 4.0

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:09 am

New stuff revealed about what could have come into DI 3.0 and 4.0 if they didn't cancelled DI
Founded on the site of Infinity Inquirer

New and more information
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Re: More leaked info for 3.0 and 4.0

Postby Paradox » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:51 am

Moana figures and playset would have been a very nice addition from all I've seen.

Mini Figures money grab... Urgh, first 12" figures and now mini figures. More money grabbing thoughts were in the works.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Postby Stitch » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 pm

-That Toy Box Story Mode test footage is incredible and makes me sick to the stomach to think of what could have been. It's what players have been wanting since the announcement of the first game.

-Moana playset looks like Disney's version of Zelda: Windwaker and I am completely fine with that, it looks beautiful.

-Micro-figures? Are you kidding me Disney? First those huge $45 figures and now micro-figures? At least make them new characters like Jiminy Cricket, and not rehashing old characters again.

-Another Jack Sparrow figure? Why? Enough with the rehashing of already existing characters, give us new characters, not old.

-The intro to 4.0 is genius and sounds like it was going to be the best intro yet.

All in all, this game series was cut unfairly short when there was still so much potential in store. Corporate greed is what ended this game. It was making a profit, but apparently not enough money for the big wigs over at Disney. Although I highly disagree with some of the paths they were taking for the future (Premium/Micro/Rehashed figures as well as another Cars playset), the future was bright for this game. Disney's loss.

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby JustNCredible » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Told y'all they would add a Toy Box story mode in 4.0.
And I totally would have bought those premium figures; they already said they probably wouldn't have been 12" and wouldn't have cost $45 anyway, I'm guessing they would have still fit on the base.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:17 pm

@Stitch: They said that the ''micro'' figures was still an concept idea and that they don't know if DI 4.0 would had come that the revealed those mini figures.

I'm not only a DI player but also a collector of it so, i would probably bought the 12 Inch- and mini figures.
In the podcast the DI animator said that he didn't knew if the 12 Inch figures would fit on the base or that they would come with a special base or via blue tooth that they could connect with the game.
So far he knows Jiminy Cricket would be a NPC character, but he let it in between if Jiminy Cricket could have a figure in DI 4.0
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys